Laura Geller Love Me Dew Moisturizing Lip Crayon uploaded by Ashley W.Laura Geller Love Me Dew Moisturizing Lip Crayon uploaded by Carla S.Laura Geller Love Me Dew Moisturizing Lip Crayon uploaded by Jo A.

BY LAURA GELLER

Love Me Dew Moisturizing Lip Crayon - A juicy way to love your lips! Infused with vitamin E, Love Me Dew features an ultra-hydrating, conditioning formula with a luxurious balm-like texture. Shiny color wears comfortably - never dry or sticky! This convenient chubby stick never needs sharpening and is perfect for touch-ups on the go.(0.1 oz.) - Love Me Dew Moisturizing Lip Crayon see more...

Laura Geller Love Me Dew Moisturizing Lip Crayon
  • "These are waxy but I don't mind it. I got mine in a discounted set so very cheap but not sure I would buy it separately, perhaps only on sale. Either way, it is very moisturizing. It does feel a bit waxy. Lasts on me about two hours without sipping coffee or water. Perfect for spring and summer!" in 4 reviews
Claudia C.
Tampa , FL
Review for: Other more...
I actually really love this! I got it in a travel set I purchased from Ulta. The thing I loved most was how good it smelled. It's a traditional lipstick so it is smooth and creamy and will smudge if you eat/drink. I would definitely buy these again.
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
Does the job but it's so creamy and makes my lip crack so I usually get it on my teeth and it's a mess. It is good for pictures or fast events though. It came with a sale package once. I prob won't buy again.
Carrie T.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: Happiful more...
Love this vibrant color! Lasts pretty much all day long with only 1 touchup after lunchtime! Wish there were more colors to chose from but I'm such a sucker for a good red lip crayon! Perfect for on the go.
Sophia F.
Emporia, KS
I absolutely love the formula of this and the color. I was really sure I would hate it with my skin tone but I have had every girlfriend of mine try it and it looked gorgeous on all of them. It is long lasting and moisturises better than anything else I have tried. I am looking at a few more colors to add to my collection of Laura Geller products.
Jo A.
Barnegat, NJ
Love it! I have this in watermelon cooler, which is a very girly bright pink. I love the way it smells, almost vanilla. It is soft, not sticky and complimentsy skin tone very well. I love that even though I have carried this in the hot summer, it has never melted. It also has lasted a very long time. I highly recommend it.
Mellissa S.
When I first got this I wasn't really sure how I would like it. First, I'm very particular on lip color and second, It was a "crayon". But let me tell you how quickly I fell in love with this lipstick and still use it till this day. It became one of my favorites instantly.
Hayley C.
Warner Robins, GA
This is a great lip product. I have the shade fig prosecco and I absolutely love it. It's a great nude shade, although I'm pretty sure there is a lighter nude in the color range. This isn't super long lasting, it just lasts the same as any other normal lipstick/lip crayon.
Carla S.
Review for: Mango Sorbet more...
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
This is one of my favorite lip products to use. It glides on smoothly and is easy to apply. I have it in the color "cherry punch". My one pet peeve is that it does not stay in place and I have to be careful not to touch my lips because it smears easily.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Love all things Laura Geller. These lip crayons are great. They smoothly glide on. However they do not stay all day. These are a quick fix and color pop. I like the tube aspect of the product. I would purchase again!
Rosalyn J.
Are these very pigmented?