BY LAURA GELLER

Laura Geller Lipstick
  • "I love lipstick!!!!!! This is so amazing smooth and creamy, although I haven't had a lipstick in this brand for awhile I love Them. " in 3 reviews
Kathy B.
Teague
Review for: Other more...
Has a rich moisturizing feel. Application goes on smooth, sheer color. The only thing that I would say that I didn’t like was didn’t last all day. Had to reapply.
Jamie B.
Atlanta
This lipstick is so comfortable and pigmented and just feels good on your lips. It feels like a balm but looks like a lipstick. It has a great finish and I would highly recommend.
Amy R.
Allen Park, MI
Absolutely love these lipsticks! They feel great on my lips. Not dry or cakey at all. Shades are beautiful. They don't bleed. Great selection of matching liners as well. And hearing that little magnetic click when putting the lid back on is oddly satisfying. :)
Caitlin S.
In my opinion Laura Geller's lipstick line is the best that I have ever used. They don't ever leave a chalky look, go on smooth, and last for a long time. The colors are wonderful, I haven't found a shade that doesn't complement me. Would definitely recommend!
Sasheen D.
Kingston, WA
I didn't try this exact shade but I do have a lipstick from this line and I love it. It is nice and pigmented and creamy. It doesn't have a strong scent either, I know a lot of people will stay away from highly scented lip products.
Christine and Hailey B.
These feel super moisturizing and go on like a lip balm. The color payoff is sheer so it is easy to work with and gives you a natural look. Some of them are also gorgeous to use as blush if you have to!
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is an ok lipstick, but it has a fairly dry feel to it. It definitely leaves a stain as it fades, and it didn't bleed. I just don't feel it is worth the price.
marcy s.
Dingess, WV
Review for: Scarlet more...
Awesome lipstick with my ivory skin and blue eyes it blended in perfectly! It wasn't lumpy and went on smoothly, one of the best lipsticks I've used so far!
Carrie M.
Palmdale, CA
My all time favorite lipstick. Good color, doesn’t bleed, stays on almost all day, smooth application, and doesn’t make my lips feel or look flaky.
Kayla F.
Piscataway , Nj
Review for: Scarlet more...
This lipstick is amazing. It stays on so long. I usually have to reapply my lipstick or lip gloss after meals but it stays on even during meals.
Tiffany T.
Are these worth the money?