BY LAURA GELLER

Christine and Hailey B.
These feel super moisturizing and go on like a lip balm. The color payoff is sheer so it is easy to work with and gives you a natural look. Some of them are also gorgeous to use as blush if you have to!
Caitlin S.
In my opinion Laura Geller's lipstick line is the best that I have ever used. They don't ever leave a chalky look, go on smooth, and last for a long time. The colors are wonderful, I haven't found a shade that doesn't complement me. Would definitely recommend!
Sasheen D.
Kingston, WA
I didn't try this exact shade but I do have a lipstick from this line and I love it. It is nice and pigmented and creamy. It doesn't have a strong scent either, I know a lot of people will stay away from highly scented lip products.
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is an ok lipstick, but it has a fairly dry feel to it. It definitely leaves a stain as it fades, and it didn't bleed. I just don't feel it is worth the price.
marcy s.
Dingess, WV
Review for: Scarlet more...
Awesome lipstick with my ivory skin and blue eyes it blended in perfectly! It wasn't lumpy and went on smoothly, one of the best lipsticks I've used so far!
Carrie M.
Palmdale, CA
My all time favorite lipstick. Good color, doesn’t bleed, stays on almost all day, smooth application, and doesn’t make my lips feel or look flaky.
Kayla F.
Piscataway , Nj
Review for: Scarlet more...
This lipstick is amazing. It stays on so long. I usually have to reapply my lipstick or lip gloss after meals but it stays on even during meals.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
I really like this lipstick when I'm going for more of light or natural lip. I use this a lot when I'm trying to tone down my make up some.
lisandra r.
Review for: Coral Chiffon more...
Have this lipstick love the color so much the only thing that I don't like about it is u have to keep re applying it do the color can stay
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I love this shade. I'm new to Laura Geller makeup and the formula is OK but not as good as some other products at the same price point.
Tiffany T.
Are these worth the money?