Laura Geller Lipstick uploaded by Renee B.

BY LAURA GELLER

Laura Geller Lipstick
  • "I love lipstick!!!!!! This is so amazing smooth and creamy, although I haven't had a lipstick in this brand for awhile I love Them. " in 3 reviews
Kathy B.
Teague
Review for: Other more...
Has a rich moisturizing feel. Application goes on smooth, sheer color. The only thing that I would say that I didn’t like was didn’t last all day. Had to reapply.
Jamie B.
Atlanta
This lipstick is so comfortable and pigmented and just feels good on your lips. It feels like a balm but looks like a lipstick. It has a great finish and I would highly recommend.
Amy R.
Allen Park, MI
Absolutely love these lipsticks! They feel great on my lips. Not dry or cakey at all. Shades are beautiful. They don't bleed. Great selection of matching liners as well. And hearing that little magnetic click when putting the lid back on is oddly satisfying. :)
Emma G.
Batesville
Review for: Other more...
I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK! This lipstick comes in so many great colors. It is super creamy and goes on really well. The color stays on very well. I recommend this to all lipstick lovers!
Caitlin S.
In my opinion Laura Geller's lipstick line is the best that I have ever used. They don't ever leave a chalky look, go on smooth, and last for a long time. The colors are wonderful, I haven't found a shade that doesn't complement me. Would definitely recommend!
Sasheen D.
Kingston, WA
I didn't try this exact shade but I do have a lipstick from this line and I love it. It is nice and pigmented and creamy. It doesn't have a strong scent either, I know a lot of people will stay away from highly scented lip products.
Christine and Hailey B.
These feel super moisturizing and go on like a lip balm. The color payoff is sheer so it is easy to work with and gives you a natural look. Some of them are also gorgeous to use as blush if you have to!
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is an ok lipstick, but it has a fairly dry feel to it. It definitely leaves a stain as it fades, and it didn't bleed. I just don't feel it is worth the price.
marcy s.
Dingess, WV
Review for: Scarlet more...
Awesome lipstick with my ivory skin and blue eyes it blended in perfectly! It wasn't lumpy and went on smoothly, one of the best lipsticks I've used so far!
Renee B.
Maple Shade
Review for: Other more...
Loving Laura Gellar Soho Nude lipstick. I purchased this from QVC with her lip scrub and lip gloss. It was and amazing value! I love all three products
Tiffany T.
Are these worth the money?