BY LAURA GELLER

What is it: Featuring a soft, refreshing vanilla mint flavor, this gentle exfoliating sugar scrub from Laura Geller cools on contact as it polishes lips to a petal-soft finish. Who is it for: Anyone seeking refreshed and smooth lips. Why is it different: Lip Strip includes parsley and calendula extract, cucumber extract, and the antioxidants vitamin E and lemon peel extract. How do I use it: Dispense a small amount from the tube and gently massage on dry lips and rinse with water. Your lips will feel refreshed, smooth, and perfectly polished. From Laura Geller. see more...

Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Doesn't really seem to be much of a scrub. Applies like a lip gloss would and then just sits on your lips. There doesn't seem to be enough "sugar" in the formula to really exfoliate the lips. Following the directions I will rub all over the lips and then rinse. After rinsing I feel a slight burning/tingling feeling in my lips. It is not unpleasant, but it is not what I expect from a scrub. All said and done it doesn't really polish my lips or improves them in any way.
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Woodside, NY
Did not like it. I have sensitive skin and I feel like it didn't do much but kind of made them a bit dry. Didn't give me the feeling I desired.