Laura Geller Lip Stay Long Lasting Lip Color, Holly

by Laura Geller

Long Lasting Lip Color, Holly

I have a few laura geller products however none of them are lip products what are the pros and cons to these and has anyone actually tried this specific color Holly. Im more on the Nudes/Browns/ Peachy pinky colors but i like a bit of pop every now and then too
Would love to try, is it really long lasting?
I wonder if maybe they can make a scented one
Start your review of Laura Geller Lip Stay Long Lasting Lip Color, Holly!
How would you rate this product?
Waukegan, IL
This is a god product but it didn't excite me when I used it. It smuged very much and I was cracking, It was not good for what I paid for. I bought this on the website, everything got here on time. I wouldn't buy this again and I don't recommend it.
I love love love this lip gloss. Because of the fact that it is a lip gloss and lipstick duo. You can just use the lipstick if you want during the day, and then may be later at night add some shine to it with that lip gloss which it is just so super glossy I love it 100%
Cincinnati, OH
Omg! This Laura Geller lip stay long lasting lip color, holly is awesome! I love it so much because it stay on for quite some time. No need for regular lip gloss.
Jonesboro , LA
High gloss shine. Rich color. I LOVE Laura Gellar beauty products but this is not one of my favorites. Far too sticky with very little color coverage and it needed constant applications. Not to mention, my hubby wasn't not thrilled with the transfer.
Stockton, CA
I live this product it actually works really well and the color last so long. They have a decent verity of colors to choose from
Paramount, CA
Anything Laura Geller I love. her makeup is so flawless. this lip gloss is so shiny and leaves my lips soft. last a long time too
You will always be ready, with no need to touch yourself with this fantastic lipstic. Approximate duration: 4 hours
Los Angeles, CA
I love how long these colors last I just wish there was more variety. Plus I'm not a fan of the shiny lipsticks.