Laura Geller Lip Pencil, Bare

by Laura Geller

Pencil, Bare

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Geller Lip Pencil, Bare!
Arvada, CO
I really love this lip liner. It stays really well and allows me to fill in my lips to give myself a touch of color. I really like pairing this with a moisturizing lip glass or even a lip balm.
Burlington, KY
These lip pencils are so creamy, yet they stay on all day. This color is a beautiful nude that I love lining my lips with because I know it won’t wear off in the middle of the day and make my lips look clownish like some liners do.
This lip pencil has great pigmentation and it really gives me a natural look without making it look like I'm wearing pounds of makeup.
Memphis
Really smooth and glides on like butter! Love it! I use it on almost all my looks and it’s just perfect nude for my skin tone
Frisco, TX
This is such a great lip liner, I like to use it on its own and top it with gloss. I love the color and texture as well.
Works good has good pigmentations and has a great color. Good for the money that you payss! Have a great dayy!
Lebanon, CT
Love the shade and the product glides onto the lips so easily! The wear is okay, didn't last through kissing my boyfriend but thats okay! Most lippies dont 😂 Also like how it fades versus getting patchy as it wears down.
Este lápis de lábio tem grande pigmentação e realmente me dá um olhar natural sem fazê-lo parecer que estou usando quilos de maquiagem.

Looking for your answer?