BY LAURA GELLER

Pencil, Bare see more...

Jennifer L.
Arvada, CO
I really love this lip liner. It stays really well and allows me to fill in my lips to give myself a touch of color. I really like pairing this with a moisturizing lip glass or even a lip balm.
Olivia L.
This lip pencil has great pigmentation and it really gives me a natural look without making it look like I'm wearing pounds of makeup.
Sierra D.
Frisco, TX
This is such a great lip liner, I like to use it on its own and top it with gloss. I love the color and texture as well.
Olivia A.
Works good has good pigmentations and has a great color. Good for the money that you payss! Have a great dayy!
Nycolle N.
Este lápis de lábio tem grande pigmentação e realmente me dá um olhar natural sem fazê-lo parecer que estou usando quilos de maquiagem.