Laura Geller Lip Gloss

by Laura Geller

What's you favorite Laura gelled product
I usually can't stand most lip glosses. Is this product sticky or gloopy? Does it have any scent?
Start your review of Laura Geller Lip Gloss!
How would you rate this product?
Flagstaff, AZ
I bought this one day on a whim, the most I ever paid for lip gloss and to this day I don't regret it. Kinda. I bought a clear coat and whenever I apply this over lipstick it seems to enhance (or brighten) the color, so whenever I buy a lipstick that is darker than what I expect I always apply this as a top coat. I also bought a nude shade and "Just Beachy" and they both smells amazing. The only problem is that it runs out REALLY quickly. Because this lip gloss is so expensive I try to only wear it on nights out (which is not at all that frequent) and it still seems I'm buying tubes way often then I would like. Other than the price, I love this lip gloss. Oh, also, it's not sticky or too thick.
Fisherville, KY
I received this product in a Laura Geller Kit and I was so surprised as I wasn't a big lip gloss fan. This is very nice! I now wear it all the time. It keeps my lips from drying out when I wear a matte lipstick. I really like it. I wear it outside on sunny days and it keeps my lips from drying out. Very pretty color and I get compliments on it too!
Schaumburg, IL
super sueave, no es pegajoso, duradero, versatil, puedes usarlo solo o no, es muy bueno, super recomendable
Oakland
SUPER GLITTERY! I love it it’s so beautiful the packaging is very cheap looking but it’s worth it
Katy, TX
I love this lip gloss!!! Its so smooth on your lips and is so cheap. Its very glossy! i love it!!
Horton, MI
I love this lip gloss!! I wear it on special occasions. It is so shiny and glittery!