BY LAURA GELLER

A. F.
I bought this one day on a whim, the most I ever paid for lip gloss and to this day I don't regret it. Kinda. I bought a clear coat and whenever I apply this over lipstick it seems to enhance (or brighten) the color, so whenever I buy a lipstick that is darker than what I expect I always apply this as a top coat. I also bought a nude shade and "Just Beachy" and they both smells amazing.
The only problem is that it runs out REALLY quickly. Because this lip gloss is so expensive I try to only wear it on nights out (which is not at all that frequent) and it still seems I'm buying tubes way often then I would like.

Other than the price, I love this lip gloss. Oh, also, it's not sticky or too thick.
Tessa P.
Fisherville, KY
I received this product in a Laura Geller Kit and I was so surprised as I wasn't a big lip gloss fan. This is very nice! I now wear it all the time. It keeps my lips from drying out when I wear a matte lipstick. I really like it. I wear it outside on sunny days and it keeps my lips from drying out. Very pretty color and I get compliments on it too!
Rossmely Q.
Schaumburg, IL
super sueave, no es pegajoso, duradero, versatil, puedes usarlo solo o no, es muy bueno, super recomendable
Neha K.
Katy, TX
I love this lip gloss!!! Its so smooth on your lips and is so cheap. Its very glossy! i love it!!
Jorge T.
Oakland
SUPER GLITTERY! I love it it’s so beautiful the packaging is very cheap looking but it’s worth it
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
I love this lip gloss!! I wear it on special occasions. It is so shiny and glittery!
Anaya O.
Bothell, WA
What's you favorite Laura gelled product
Larkin F.
Knoxville, TN
I usually can't stand most lip glosses. Is this product sticky or gloopy? Does it have any scent?