Laura Geller Lasting Love Lip Stain 3-piece Collection uploaded by Yung Q.

BY LAURA GELLER

What is it: Create a sexy pout that lasts! Combining a lightweight, gel-like formula with moisturizing ingredients, Laura Geller's Lasting Love Lip Stain delivers the long-wearing benefits of a stain with the lip-loving texture of a balm. Lips feel soft and supple with every sweep of the lustrous, matte color. Who is it for: This lip stain trio is ideal for anyone who wants no-fuss, long-lasting lip color. Apply with the ease of a crayon for color that lasts. Why is it different: Lasting Love Lip Stain is a long-wear, gel-like crayon that glides on lips for effortless application. Formulated with vitamin E and squalene, it offers buildable color and a lustrous, matte finish. How do I use it: Apply directly to lip, following your natural lip line. Twist dial at bottom of crayon component to advance more lip stain as needed. From Laura Geller. see more...

Genevieve M.
Granger, IN
I ADORE these lip stains!! I’m so bummed that I can’t seem to find them in stores anymore... they’re a nice, creamy and hydrating lipstick consistency that I like to wear as a standard lip pencil, and I love the stain they leave behind.
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
Glides on very smoothly and gives you a stain if you left it in for a long period of time. Very moisturizing and has a nice shine finish on the lips. Had to reapply when I eat but other than that it serves its purpose as a balm staining lip pencil.
Heather N.
JONESBORO, LA
This is the BEST lipstain. My go to! I use it most days. Moisturizing, vibrant, rich color. Evenly covers without flaking or caking. It's lasts forever on your lips and and with use 4-5 days a week the tube has lasted almost a year! Quantity & quality for the price is EXCELLENT.
Monica M.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this product. Moisturizing, colorful, and buildable. Lasts for a very long time on the lips. The colors are very flattering and I could see them looking pretty on a variety of skin tones. I love the stain look without being drying or emphasizing texture on the lips!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I love the thicker pencils when applying lipstick! It's my first pick when applying make up. It goes on super easy and it last all day for me. Small enough to fit in your clutch for minor touch ups! Will be buying again these colors cane out beautiful!
sandra d.
Albertville
I Abssolutely Love This Product and Highly Recommend It To All My Friends And Family. Would Love Free Samples💗