BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesLaura Geller
ImPrESSions Eye Palette (Mint Chip Frappe)

Laura Geller ImPrESSions Eye Palette (Mint Chip Frappe)

by Laura Geller

Net wt: 0.23-oz / 6.5 g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Geller ImPrESSions Eye Palette (Mint Chip Frappe)!
Maria  A.
Alexandria, VA
Highly pigmented, beautiful colors and very durable on your skin. Very easy to carry everywhere. I think this is a product that I will definitely buy again.
Veronica  N.
Seymour, CT
Laura Geller ImPrESSions Eye Palette (Mint Chip Frappe) uploaded by Veronica  N.
I love the consistency of this eyeshadow, it is so creamy and smooth. The color are a perfect pigment and blend great. It is a bit pricey but overall a great eyeshadow.
Hana S.
tripoli
I fell in love with the colors, and they looked up to the eye without even laying a base. It's really cool and worth trying
Sumi J.
Kolkata
Love this product and the shades. It is very pigmented and lasts quite long. It is a must have for all eye makeup lovers.

Looking for your answer?