BY LAURA GELLER

Highlighting Made Easy - Put your favorite feature in the spotlight with Highlighting Made Easy! Laura Geller best-selling low-glow highlighter adds instant radiance to skin while highlighting your cheekbones, inner corners of the eyes and bridge of your nose. The specially designed, easy-to-use applicator blends this Baked highlighter perfectly to create a natural looking lit-from-within glow. - Highlighting Made Easy see more...

Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I was so disappointed in this product! It was my first (and last) Laura Geller purchase. I have medium skin and it absolutely didn't even show up on me. The product is too powdery and the brush included is absolutely ridiculous. I received my order damaged and it took an entire 2 MONTHS to get a replacement. I wouldn't recommend or repurchase from the brand.
Lexy N.
Love this little kit. I’ve been going back and forth between a few highlighter sticks, but this is the first highlighter I’ve bought that looks natural. It’s perfect and foolproof for highlighter newbies like me, I otherwise don’t contour etc, I just use it with blush and powder foundation. The perfect amount of shimmer.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I absolutely love Laura Gellers French Vanilla highlighter. No it’s not that I’m your face seen for space highlighter but it’s perfect to just brighten up your under eye or to put on high points for the face as a base for your blinding highlighters. This is perfect for the days you just can’t seem to put enough concealer under your eyes. I love this for those no makeup makeup days. Even if you really like the seen from space highlighters you should really try this as a highlighter base. It has so many different uses.
Madison D.
Lovely, another great highlighter I've brought. Color is beautiful, it's long lasting, and there's really no problems with it. It's good for a dewy or natural makeup look.
Amanda C.
I think this highlighter is perfect for someone that wants a subtle glow. It's really more luminosity than it is highlighting. But it's beautiful no less. I gave it 3 stars because I prefer more of a blinding highlight and I think there are better highlighters at the drugstore for a lot less money.
Ashlee M.
Visalia , CA
I love this highlighter. I works great. It gives me the glow I want. I have oily skin and it still works great for it. For me it easy to blend. I just absolutely love this product and I would definitely buy it again.
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
I was disappointed in this product. Maybe it was too close to my skin tone but I could not even see it on my skin. Also was confused by the sponge appicator. This is not the right highlighter for me.
Nichole K.
Hagerstown, MD
I was very impressed with the color pay off and how it felt on my skin. It also had a nice smell to it, not like put fumes. I’m glad I purchased this!
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
I like this and loved the brush it came with. It was great tool for contouring. I believe this was one of my first highlighters.
Heather M.
One of my all time favorite high liters ever!!! Beautiful finish. Goes on smoothly and I love the brush it comes with.
Daniella C.
Berkley, MI
How good is this for brown skin?