Laura Geller Gilded Goddess 3 Piece Kit uploaded by Maija K.Laura Geller Gilded Goddess 3 Piece Kit uploaded by lizzyb24 M.Laura Geller Gilded Goddess 3 Piece Kit uploaded by Tracy R.

BY LAURA GELLER

Tracy R.
Madera, CA
Laura Geller Gilded Goddess 3 Piece Kit I'm giving this five star's because the price was perfect. I got it recently at Ulta, it was on sale for10 bucks! I had heard all about gilded honey highlighter and all it's glory and they were right! It's amazing. Even though I was a little disappointed when I opened it and saw how tiny it was I realized I don't use make-up enough to ever hit pan. The Mac powder, which I use the most, lasted me 3 years. I know it's wrong to keep it that long but this is why I wish there was an option of smaller amounts at a good price like this, not just the sample sizes by the cashier. Overall, the product is beautiful and at 3 bucks a piece, it was definitely worth my money.
Maija K.
I LOVE THIS! Although when using the stick highlight it rubs off my foundation...Very impressive though, it looks so natural. I use the powder highlight every single day sometimes mixed in with my cover FX just to get even more of a glow. I love this and highly recommend it.
lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
This kit was on sale when I purchased it. Definitely worth the amount of products you get for $19. The highlighter is a bit to sparkly and gold for my taste. I normally put a bit of setting powder on top and that helps tone it down a bit. Would recommend for those who like a golden glow. Laura Geller Gilded Goddess 3 Piece Kit
Merci D.
Fairmont, WV
Such a good price for a generous amount of product. This highlighter is a best seller and it’s highlighting abilities are through the roof! Perfect for gifts stocking stuffer Secret Santa or if you’re like me and can’t splurge on just 1 highlighter plus alittle goes a long way! Highly recommend