LAURA GELLER Filter First Luminous Foundation

by Laura Geller

A medium to full coverage foundation with a soft luminous finish. Each weightless fluid drop is formulated with finely crushed pearls that act like your favorite filter to diffuse light, blurring imperfections so your skin looks flawless.

Features & Benefits:

Finely crushed pearls act like your favorite filter to diffuse light, blurring imperfections so your skin looks flawless
Fluid formula feels weightless, breathable and comfortable on skin. You may feel bare faced, but we’ve got you covered.
Medium to full coverage.
Anti-oxidant rich ingredients help to promote healthier-looking skin
Offered in 12 neutral shades that compliment multiple skin tones and undertones

INGREDIENTS

WATER (AQUA), DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, MYRISTYL TRISILOXANE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, TALC, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, MICA, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT [ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT EXTRACT [VITIS VINIFERA EXTRACT], PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-t-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491/77492/77499).

HOW TO USE

Shake well before use. Pull off cap and use pump to dispense. Apply 1-2 drops all over face, add to build coverage.

Ingredient Benefits:

Opal Light-shifters: A balanced blend of pearls, each with a different luminosity value, reflect different types of lighting to give the illusion of radiant skin.
Grape Seed Oil: A powerful anti-aging and anti-oxidant. Rich in fatty acid to help keep skin smooth and hydrated
Aloe Vera and Vitamin E: Protect and soothe skin.
Does Not Contain: Animal Derived Ingredients, Nanos, Fragrance, Gluten, Parabens, Mineral Oil & Soy
Vegan

Cognac – Medium dark with warm golden undertones
Pecan – Deeper medium with rich golden undertones
Chestnut – Dark with rich golden undertones
Mahogany – Dark with warm reddish bronze undertones

Tell me about this foundation what u think?
How is this foundation for combination skin?
Best foundation to cover redness and rosacea? Right now im using LAURA GELLER Filter First Luminous Foundation but it seems to be a little sticky and by the end of the day, I need to reapply. Help plz 😪
Start your review of LAURA GELLER Filter First Luminous Foundation!
2 months agoJarrell , TX
Review for: Ivory
This foundation does have a nice coverage and luminous look to it, but it also felt kind of heavy on my face and it seemed to accentuate pores. Maybe if you have very smooth skin and don’t mind the feeling of foundation it would be good for you. For me, it just didn’t work out.
a month agoBozeman
Review for: Ivory
A TJ Maxx find! It's a bit more full coverage than I like, so I have to use a light hand. This color is one of my best foundation matches. It's not a matte which I like because I have mature skin and a matte foundation shows all my flaws,
6 days agoWoodland, CA
Review for: Porcelain
This foundation is amazing. Usually foundation with good coverage can be cakey and just gross but this applies beautifully and is very hydrating and long lasting. Personally I’ve never liked a foundation more for my skin.
23 days agoDighton, MA
Review for: Porcelain
I purchased this from Marshall’s the other day. I tried it out on a Sunday for a baby shower I had. The coverage was great. It went on smoothly. The only issue I have with it is I believe it caused me to break out a little. It was the only new thing I had used and can’t think of anything else that could’ve caused it. I will try it again and see if it happens again. I will update this review!
20 days ago
Review for: Beige
I bought this foundation for the summer for when I’m tanning. The consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy. It’s in between. For me, I like thicker foundations. Although this is not as thick, it’s definitely medium-full coverage (buildable). Recommended
3 months agoDripping Spgs, TX
Review for: Ivory
This is one of the select few brands of foundation that has a color that matches my skin tone AND doesn’t oxidize to make me look yellow or orange. It has a dewy finish, but that’s an easy fix if you bake your face!
19 days agoFelton, CA
Review for: Buff
I think this is a good everyday foundation. It’s very lightweight but not as luminous as I thought it would be. I only bought it because it was super cheap at Marshall’s but I don’t think I’d buy it for full price
3 months agoBellflower , CA
LAURA GELLER Filter First Luminous Foundation uploaded by Cecilia P.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Medium
I purchased LAURA GELLER Filter First Luminous Foundation at TJ Maxx. I was a little skeptical at first because it was so inexpensive. Only $7!!! I thought that I would give it a try and I was absolutely correct. The formula is thin but I love how smooth it glides on my face and the luminous effect that it leaves. I would say that it has a medium coverage but definitely buildable.
2 months agoPaso Robles, CA
Review for: Ivory
I purchased this product at my local Tj maxx for like $7.99. I only bnought it because a friend of mine said the company was going belly up and she said it was good, so I thought I would try it. I am not a huge foundation person I do not like heavy makeup or anything I am more of a tinted moisturizer or bronzer kind of person . This makeup was so messy and it definatly is a medium to full coverage foundation I had to water it down to get it to not look cakey on my skin. It does conceal and blur imprefections I will give it that. and the color matched exact to my skintone
2 months agoMonaca, PA
LAURA GELLER Filter First Luminous Foundation uploaded by Paige D.
I really enjoy this foundation. It seems to be extremely full coverage on me, but without feeling as heavy as some others. I dont seem to get oily or patchy through the day and it's easy to blend over top of. Winner!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Ashlynn K. 9 months ago
I also used to use Laura Gellers foundation! I liked that it was light coverage so my freckles could show through, but I always had to make sure to set it or else I felt sticky too! Unfortunately I relate your redness problem, and I'm also looking for a full coverage foundation! My friends have told me so many good things about Huda Beauty's foundation and the wonderful coverage it has!! Good luck lovie ❤️