Laura Geller Filter First Luminous Foundation

by Laura Geller

Is this good for dry skin?
Has anyone tried the Laura Gellar Foundation? If you have how does it perform and do you like it?
Tell me about this foundation what u think?
Start your review of Laura Geller Filter First Luminous Foundation!
Riverside, CA
Laura Geller Filter First Luminous Foundation uploaded by Angelica M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I'm so mad they're discontinuing this! It was such beautiful luminous high medium coverage. I almost didn't need concealer for my dark circles, which is shocking since I usually need heavy duty concealer! it is a thin consistency, but more like a concentrate because it covers so well. So sad I finally found something for my parched skin and it will soon be gone. I got a shade too dark, but will purchasing a lighter color on her website. It's highly discounted.
Monaca, PA
Laura Geller Filter First Luminous Foundation uploaded by Paige D.
I really enjoy this foundation. It seems to be extremely full coverage on me, but without feeling as heavy as some others. I dont seem to get oily or patchy through the day and it's easy to blend over top of. Winner!
Moultrie , GA
Laura Geller Filter First Luminous Foundation uploaded by shawntae D.
I love this foundation...It give me this nice lightweight finish....Easy to blend and worth every penny....
Salem, OR
Laura Geller Filter First Luminous Foundation uploaded by caeylee R.
This is honestly an okay foundation, I accidentally ordered it 2 shades too dark which is my fault lmao! But it was good! I love a good luminous foundation I just really wish I would have ordered it in my shade!!!Laura Geller Filter First Luminous Foundation
Quincy
Laura Geller Filter First Luminous Foundation uploaded by Honor M.
My favorite foundation I’ve ever used, wayyyy better than any luxury brands I’ve tried. Full coverage, goes on silky smooth, and you don’t have to worry about it getting into your clothes. Highly recommend.
Bellflower, CA
Laura Geller Filter First Luminous Foundation uploaded by Cecilia P.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I purchased Laura Geller Filter First Luminous Foundation at TJ Maxx. I was a little skeptical at first because it was so inexpensive. Only $7!!! I thought that I would give it a try and I was absolutely correct. The formula is thin but I love how smooth it glides on my face and the luminous effect that it leaves. I would say that it has a medium coverage but definitely buildable.
Haverhill, MA
1,383 reviews
Laura Geller Filter First Luminous Foundation uploaded by Evelyn S.
I used it today Lauren Geller love it and it made my face look flawless so I'm going to see the whole day where see how it goes wish me luck guys
Modesto
Purchased at: ULTA
I enjoy this foundation really good for dry skin would suggest use with hydrating primer. It made my skin looks so flawless . It is a awesome price and is so worth it . It is full coverage so you only need a little and no creasing all day with setting of powder once . Laura Geller Filter First Luminous Foundation
Laura Geller Filter First Luminous Foundation uploaded by Cleo H.
Purchased at: bluemercury
A luminous foundation for the oily gal. I've never really used a luminous foundation that I actually liked and that lasted as long as this one did, I was very surprised and happy about that. It's very lightweight, and I'd recommend it to anyone with combo oily or oily skin that wants a dewy foundation.
Felton, DE
Laura Geller Filter First Luminous Foundation uploaded by Donna R.
Laura Geller Filter First Luminous Foundation uploaded by Donna R.
Bought this on Ulta 21 days of beauty. It claims Naturally luminous and I would agree with that. When applying though just be careful I found it dried down quickly. So I would do one side of my face at a time. I had better luck with that.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eagleville, PA
il y a 2 ans
Best foundation to cover redness and rosacea? Right now im using Laura Geller Filter First Luminous Foundation but it seems to be a little sticky and by the end of the day, I need to reapply. Help plz 😪
Jennifer R. il y a un an
Mine doesn't get sticky and it's long lasting, but I have dry skin. Is your skin oily, or are you using a specific hydration primer or moisturizer under that might be interacting with it? You could also try using a setting powder after.