by Laura Geller

Fifty Kisses Lip Locking Liquid Color - No more air kisses. Laura Geller's pure pigment formula stays true with soft, satiny color that stays put from morning peck to midnight smooch. The uniquely curved applicator hugs lips for precise application. The built-in well delivers the perfect amount of color with each application. - Fifty Kisses Lip Locking Liquid Color

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Geller Fifty Kisses Lip Locking Liquid Color - Orchid Love (vibrant violet)!
Norristown, PA
This may be my ultimate favorite purple lipstick! I have olive-toned skin and this shows up so bright when I have a tan! The formula is more comfortable than most liquid lipsticks I have tried in the past and it smells good too. This is such a fun color for summer. I found mine at Marshalls!
Conway, AR
Laura Geller Luscious Lips Liquid Formulated with Vitamin E and a special texturizing gel, our highly pigmented, full-coverage liquid lipstick glides on as a liquid and dries to a weightless, semi-matte finish—never dry or sticky—for long-wearing color you'll love!!
New Castle, DE
I love this color, it has a great pigmentation and a super comfortable textur, super recommended !!