BY LAURA GELLER

Laura Geller Eye Rimz Wet/Dry Eyeliner Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Are they going to make one with different kinds or shades? I thin...2 Answers
Kay Z.
Huntingtown, MD
Laura Geller Eye Rims are easy to use and create a shimmery, dramatic effect. I like to use them on both the upper and lower lash lines.
Jessie B.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Super easy to use. I am always messing up liquid eyeliner, this is sooo easy to get a good line and it stays all day. Plus, I don't feel bad about paying the price because it lasts so much longer than any other eye liner I have ever used. It has a black base, so even though the shimmer may come in blue or purple, it still looks dark and makes eyes pop!
dora e.
ashtabula
Not to bad of a product.
Suoer good if you like a slick line with a kick! Also the way its compacted into the councel. I like this product a lot.
dora e.
ashtabula
Are they going to make one with different kinds or shades? I think it would sell a lot better if they was more of a variety.