BY LAURA GELLER

Eye Calligraphy Liquid Eye Liner - Eye liner made easy! This quick-dry liquid precision liner with a marker tip for total eye-lining control. Create a thin, natural line or a bold, striking cat eye; the possibilities are endless! This water-resistant liner stays smooth for all day wear. - Eye Calligraphy Liquid Eye Liner see more...

• Ive been looking for a liquid eyeliner. I've used pencil ...1 Answers
  • Is it to liquidity or not1 Answers
  • Does this crease on oily lids? I want to try an eyeliner ...2 Answers
Laura Geller Eye Calligraphy Liquid Eye Liner
  • "My roommate bought me this for christmas and I haven't stopped using it since even though it's almost out. The tip is such a fine point which makes it user friendly and foolproof. It's extremely black and my favorite eyeliner that I've tried to date." in 4 reviews
Kathleen D.
Review for: Black more...
I was on the hunt for a liquid eyeliner that was:

1. easy to control

2. long wearing

3. matte

4. pigmented

5. comfortable to hold

LET ME TELL YOU. This is one of my favorite eyeliners ever. I have tried so many because ever since my favorite urban decay eyeliner was discontinued I was eager to find one that would fill the void. It is just overall so amazing. It is a felt tip, but its not flimsy whatsoever. I tend to find some o the liquid eyeliner pens the tips start to get a little flimsy and they it messes up the line you’re trying to draw on. I ‘ve used this product for a couple months and it’s the same as when I first got it. If you’re just starting to transition into liquid eyeliner I really recommend this one! It is definitely user friendly and it’ll help you get comfortable with using liquid eyeliners!
Kylie H.
Review for: Black more...
I love the opacity of this product and how easily it goes on. It lasts a lot longer than other liquid eyeliners I’ve tried from other brands. I currently only use this product and have yet to be disappointed. I would recommend this product!
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
I stumbled across this years ago on birchbox bought it with my points. I am obsessed with this set comes with three liners with different tips thin,classic, and slanted. Its always out of stock but scored online on LG. for 14!
Molly S.
Review for: Black more...
My current favorite felt tip liner! This product is one of my only eyeliner that creates sharp lines while still being pigmented. I have noticed that the tip of the eyeliner dries out a bit but you can work with it.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
This liner is an absolute must-have for any liquid eyeliner lover! It glides on so easily, and can achieve any thickness of lines desired.  It can be found at most beauty stores, and it's a little on the pricier side, but it is definitely worth the price!
Mikayla H.
Fayetteville
Review for: Black more...
Great for cat eyes for Halloween ! It’s a deep black and the edging makes it so precise. I use this on a daily basis, I do a straight edge under neath and then a wing effect on top eye lid. I would recommend this and it tops other brands.
Carolyn C.
Colorado Springs
I really want to like this. It just doesn't work well with my hooded eyes. The felt tip was great the first few times using it. Not so much anymore, hard to get precise lines in my lash line as thin as I want them.
Lara L.
Lake Buena Vista
Review for: Black more...
Smooth clean line...as fine or as thick as you need it! Lasts a long time, and doesn't smudge easily once it sets. A little pricey but worth every penny for the rich thick line. I can't wait to try Emerald!
Cynthia  C.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Black more...
Goes on smooth, the calligraphy type point lets you make line fine or thick. Not a bulky stick so easy to handle to reach space on the eyelid for that professional makeup look. Would recommend.
Nicole B.
New Bern, NC
I bought this in a Christmas set, and have never researched it on YouTube so I knew nothing about this. I'm all for a good wing eyeliner, this one has the best pigment, good formula and last long. It's not too hard to take off at the end of the day. The foam tips aren't my favorite, but I do like this one it's just a tad too stiff. But I'm still able to pull of my awesome wing. This eyeliner overall does make it easier for me to put my wings on faster.
Isis P.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Does this crease on oily lids? I want to try an eyeliner that won't transfer and has great pigmentation on the lid. I love dramatic wigs so am curious if this will glide on evenly
D N.
Is it to liquidity or not
Amanda R.
Homestead, FL
Ive been looking for a liquid eyeliner. I've used pencil all my life and I want to get a liquid one. I've heard good things about this one, but in still not 100% sure. Has anyone tried this one? Is it to dry? Does it smudge? It is really, really black?