Laura Geller Easy Illuminating Sticks uploaded by Yilainny S.Laura Geller Easy Illuminating Sticks uploaded by Amanda W.Laura Geller Easy Illuminating Sticks uploaded by Daisy R.

BY LAURA GELLER

Instantly achieve a luminous complexion with Laura Geller’s new long-wearing and oil-free Easy Illuminating Sticks. Formulated with light-reflecting optics, these skin-conditioning, moisturizing sticks can be worn on bare skin or over foundation for a radiant, lit-from-within look.

Apply along the tops of cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, on the cupid’s bow of lips and anywhere else for a kiss of shimmering luminosity. Shades in Ballerina, Ethereal and Gilded Honey.

• Looks like a nice product. Is it creamy and pigmented?3 Answers
  • What color would be best for skin tone that is between fair and m...3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this illuminating stick. Can anyone tell...3 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Ethereal
I am so obsessed with this product, it’s got the most amazing shine and vibrancy and really gives my face life. I am so glad that I received this in my December glossy box. I will definitely be purchasing this when I run out. I love the way it glides on so smoothly and gives my face a little bit of highlight.
Stassi M.
Highland, CA
Review for: Gilded Honey
This was the first highlighter I ever bought. This was the first highlighter I ever used. I was extremely scared about this purchase because this was a new trend I had just decided to try...
My being of darker skin I was scared I'd look foolish. I went to Ulta I ppurchased this and just a random dual fiber brush.
The first use I was a little disappointed on how it looked. But I contributed it to the fact this was something I had never used before. I gave it another try and I loved it. I put it down first and then added a little blush over it to set it in.
I highly recommend this item.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Review for: Other
I usually dont wear cream highlight because powder is just easier for me to work with and my skin gets oily but these are easy to use. I have the shade diamond dust which I think is limited edition. Its a duo chrome and looks so gorgeous on the cheeks. It glides on easy and lasts pretty good. This doesn't make my face extra oily I do usually put a little bit of powder highlight over it but not always because this is such a strong highlight on its own. You can use a light layer or build it up. You get 4.95g product and only need to use a little so it will last along time.
Jenny R.
Review for: Gilded Honey
Absolutely love this easy illuminating stick because gives such a natural sheen and sparkly to it and this color is absolutely beautiful. I usually apply it with my finger and these works best. Would recommend!
Jessica Q.
Review for: Other
I bought this product in EVERY color because I love it so much! I'm not the biggest highlighting fan. Let me rephrase that, I like highlight but, I don't like looking like a homing beacon. These illuminating sticks are just stunning & they give you a natural glow. They're creamy & deposit just the right amount of product. If you like the overdone highlight look, you certainly can achieve that with these products. You can add as much or as little as you desire. If you're afraid of highlighters (no not the neon yellow kind of highlighters) then these are a perfect product to start with! I can't say enough good things about them!
Daisy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the illuminating stick in guolder hon y to wear alone or under the guilded honey powder and absolutely love it. I love cream highlights for the winter when my skin is more dry so this works amazing on my dry skin. I would definitely purchase the rest of these sticks.
Suzette V.
Where do I begin. Oh. My. Goodness. I cannot describe how much I explicitly adore this product. If you want something subtle you can of course dab a little of this baby on but if you want to be walking around like the freaking sun, GIRL, this is for real what you need. I love pairing this with a pressed powder highlight, using this as the base for the powder on top not only makes my highlight last L i t e r a l l y all day but it also makes my pressed highlight appear SO MUCH MORE. Adore this product and I cannot say that enough.
Mel A.
Greenfield , WI
Review for: Ethereal
If you're looking for the easiest of ways to get that "glow from the god's look" this is it! With most creamy tube highlights, my foundation or whatever else I use on my face gets wiped around and ends up looking icky but with this one you get that dewy glow and your makeup WILL stay put! I love using this one in the summer time because of its staying power and perfect color! I adore and you will too, promise!
Gwen S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These highlighter sticks are super easy to use. I have Ballerina, and it's perfect for my light toned skin. It's very light so it doesn't look caked on. It does tend to get a little oily throughout its wear, so I use a setting powder overtop. It's so shiny that the powder doesn't affect its purpose.
Chelsea R.
Edgewater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this highlighter, I enjoy layering it with the baked gelato illuminator. I apply it with a brush and work it into the skin. It applies seamlessly and gives you a glow from within look. I layer the powder illuminator on top to get that glow for the gods look.
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
I've been wanting to try this illuminating stick. Can anyone tell me about this product? Is it worth the money?
Tiffany T.
What color would be best for skin tone that is between fair and medium
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI
Looks like a nice product. Is it creamy and pigmented?
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I have been wanting to try these for quite awhile but wasn't sure and,hadnt jeatf much about them. How are they? Are they easy to blend? Is the color bright and shimmery?
Molly C.
Bethesda , MD
How does this compare with the powder?