Laura Geller Easy Illuminating Sticks uploaded by Yilainny S.Laura Geller Easy Illuminating Sticks uploaded by Amanda W.Laura Geller Easy Illuminating Sticks uploaded by Daisy R.

BY LAURA GELLER

Instantly achieve a luminous complexion with Laura Geller’s new long-wearing and oil-free Easy Illuminating Sticks. Formulated with light-reflecting optics, these skin-conditioning, moisturizing sticks can be worn on bare skin or over foundation for a radiant, lit-from-within look.

Apply along the tops of cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, on the cupid’s bow of lips and anywhere else for a kiss of shimmering luminosity. Shades in Ballerina, Ethereal and Gilded Honey.

• Looks like a nice product. Is it creamy and pigmented?3 Answers
  • What color would be best for skin tone that is between fair and m...3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this illuminating stick. Can anyone tell...3 Answers
Katherin V.
Laura Geller Easy Illuminating sticks is one of the best product i had ever used , i bought this product at Laura Geller store , one of the pros of Laura Geller products is that ,The official Laura Geller website offers a “Laura Tips” section to potentially assist some women with applying their makeup., I'd recommend this product to others people because i had helped me a lot
Ashley D.
I really love the color; it really compliments my skin tone. When I'm going for a dewey look, this product is my go to. It's very easy to apply and blend. However, it does make my skin a little oily so I'm careful about how much I apply. But it looks amazing on my Cupid's bow. Definitely recommend.
Madisson W.
Lakewood, CO
I personally love Laura Geller products! I have both there light bronzer and there regular highlighters! Pros such pretty shades really there just beautiful just the only think that I think is wrong with the highlighters are that you need to but a setting powder on top or they will rub off!
Andrea W.
San Diego , Ca
I'm all about good highlights. This one is subtle and gives a glow from within. Its a great product for everyday wear plus a good one to layer up with a powder highlight on top. Definitely worth the buy. I love the gilded honey shade for warm skin tones.
Tiffany D.
Harlan, KY
I am in love! Quick to apply and the undertones are amazing . This is all you need , I'm usually a powder type but this is wonderful . Not to mention long lasting unlike some of the powder forms that you have to set with a spray. It's a must have !
Sara W.
Waycross, GA
I was very skeptical of this because I causally hate stick anything in makeup and thought it would just look bad and be hard to blend, but I got some of the product on my finger and rubbed it on my cheekbone and Cupid's bow and it gave a nice glow!
Cayla C.
Danville, CA
I'm usually a bigger fan of powered highlighters but these are a good substitute or even additive ! Very warm under stones gives a very shimmery finish not flat at all I like to use them as a switch up from my Anastasia glow kits !
Elizabeth D.
Knoxville, TN
Must buy. Like basically everything from this brand is such the prettiest feminine tones. It's always just simple and sweet colors, not over poweringly bold or anything.
Dana H.
Minooka, IL
I love these illuminating sticks! It looks like you are a glowing angel from heaven. It lasts all day. Every time I wear it people ask me what I have on.
Rosaly R.
Miami
Didn't like this one that much cause it made my skin oily. And I picked the wrong color so I can't say that much
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI
Looks like a nice product. Is it creamy and pigmented?
Tiffany T.
What color would be best for skin tone that is between fair and medium
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
I've been wanting to try this illuminating stick. Can anyone tell me about this product? Is it worth the money?
Molly C.
Bethesda , MD
How does this compare with the powder?
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I have been wanting to try these for quite awhile but wasn't sure and,hadnt jeatf much about them. How are they? Are they easy to blend? Is the color bright and shimmery?