BY LAURA GELLER

Jordyn M.
Maple Shade , NJ
Great lipstick it goes on very smoothly. It is very creamy and looks great with every skin tone. When I tried this for the first time it wasn't sticky on my lips which I loved but I didn't like the color on me just cause Red isn't my color I like more of a nude but thought to try something different.
Daiany J.
Wasilla, AK
Laura gelled matte lipsticks are amazing! It's a very good price for what you get and it's soft and does not leave it looking dry at all, it lasts you quite awhile and all day and yes I would buy it again!
Lei L.
Honolulu, HI
I don't like too much shine on my lip so this product is perfect. It's light and airy yet provides moist hydration for my lips, doesn't exaggerate dry lips or cracks. It feels creamy when applied and one swipe provide enough coverage for me but certain layer on for more intense colors. Their cranberry is stunning for my slightly yellow undertonesz
Cheyenne K.
North Port, FL
I was introduced to this new product a few days ago at work, and I have fallen in love. The lipstick goes on smooth and creamy, and stays on for a while. Not a super longwear lipstick, but it'll last you a few hours. This lipstick is nice because it can apply to practically anyone. It has anti-aging ingredients, and also hydrates dry lips. It's an all-around great lipstick. (I use the color Pink Mink!)
Ashleigh H.
This lipstick is extremely long-lasting. The color is beautiful, and doesn't rub off regularly. I love all of these lipsticks. The price is decent, but it's worth every penny. I totally recommend!
Cynthia  P.
Corcoran, CA
I love this lipstick it's so soft the color of this lipstick is so so so pretty it doesn't come off if I eat not like all the other lipsticks the price is decent but it is so worth my money it's amazing an I recommend it
Danielle K.
I want to love these lipsticks more, because they feel and taste absolutely wonderful! However, the color payoff just isn't quite what i expect from a lipstick. Foe a sheerer coverage though, they are lovely!
Danielle L.
Radcliff, KY
This lip color is simply beautiful. Laura gellers lipsticks always make for smooth look. It goes on easy and looks great on any color lip and complexion!
Emily S.
Awesome lipstick for every occasion!

This lipstick is long lasting. It is also a great matte lipstick option for those of us who can't stand smudging.
julie a.
Toledo, OH
Long lasting, zero transfer! Beautiful color! You cannot go wrong with this nude/ neutral color! All skin tones can wear this shade!
Christina V.
Marietta, GA
Is this worth the price?
Stacey B.
Piscataway, NJ
Does it have nice color payoff
Noemi E.
Is this lipstick creamy?
Laura C.
London
Does the colour stand out?
Nandie B.
How much does it retail?