2 colors available

BY LAURA GELLER

• Amo todo lo que sea maquillaje odio no poder comorar todo lo que qu...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Does this lipstick stay on for a long time and ho...Be the first to answer!
Lei L.
Lei L.
Honolulu, HI
I don't like too much shine on my lip so this product is perfect. It's light and airy yet provides moist hydration for my lips, doesn't exaggerate dry lips or cracks. It feels creamy when applied and one swipe provide enough coverage for me but certain layer on for more intense colors. Their cranberry is stunning for my slightly yellow undertonesz
Cynthia  P.
Cynthia P.
Corcoran, CA
I love this lipstick it's so soft the color of this lipstick is so so so pretty it doesn't come off if I eat not like all the other lipsticks the price is decent but it is so worth my money it's amazing an I recommend it
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.
This lipstick is extremely long-lasting. The color is beautiful, and doesn't rub off regularly. I love all of these lipsticks. The price is decent, but it's worth every penny. I totally recommend!
Iris R.
Iris R.
Columbia, PA
It's a nice color. I like how it stands out. it looks smooth and it matches pretty much anything.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love matte lipstick. I really recommend this one. You look so beautiful and is lasting!
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
I like matte lipsticks. This one make your lips sexy and cute. It's very soft.
Kailey N.
Kailey N.
Love the matte finish. One of my regular lipsticks. Simply. Easy. Soft.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Worcester, MA
Such a beautiful lipstick. It stays true to the name of "soft" and "matte".
Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.
Sarasota, FL
I was introduced to this new product a few days ago at work, and I have fallen in love. The lipstick goes on smooth and creamy, and stays on for a while. Not a super longwear lipstick, but it'll last you a few hours. This lipstick is nice because it can apply to practically anyone. It has anti-aging ingredients, and also hydrates dry lips. It's an all-around great lipstick. (I use the color Pink Mink!)
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Radcliff, KY
This lip color is simply beautiful. Laura gellers lipsticks always make for smooth look. It goes on easy and looks great on any color lip and complexion!
Christina V.
Christina V.
Marietta, GA
Is this worth the price?
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Piscataway, NJ
Does it have nice color payoff
Noemi E.
Noemi E.
Is this lipstick creamy?
Laura C.
Laura C.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the colour stand out?
Nandie B.
Nandie B.
How much does it retail?