Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss

by Laura Geller

Color Luster Lip Gloss - Give your lips something to smile about! This moisturizing, high-shine lip gloss leaves lips drenched in light-to-medium coverage with soft, yet brilliant, shine - ideal for everyday wear! The lightweight formula is infused with antioxidant Italian Tomato Extract to protect lips and moisturizing Kendi Oil to condition, leaving lips soft and supple.(0.21 oz.) - Color Luster Lip Gloss

Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss Does this product run? Looking for a lipgloss that stays put, with shine.
Start your review of Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
“...lip gloss is no exception. This color is Peach Sorbet, very pretty and moisturizing. Also does on super smooth. Love it!” in 3 reviews
Los Angeles
Review for: Berry Smoothie (bright pink), Cookie Dough (medium rose brown)
The formula for this is definitely better than the Nude Kisses formula. It was more comfortable on my lips and more forgiving of any dryness that may have been on my lips. That said, I don't care for these and will be returning them. Cookie Dough wasn't really my shade and was accidentally sent to me from Nordstrom Rack lol. I bought Berry Smoothie for $4 from TJ Maxx because I loved the color. I wore this to work and had lip gloss all over my teeth. It's extremely sticky. Not a very good gloss imo. Honestly, all Laura Geller lip products have sucked for me except 1 liquid lipstick from them in the color Love Blush which is a great formula, smells good, lasts long, and is a great medium Barbie pink.
Negaunee , MI
This lipgloss has the perfect shimmer to it without over doing it. The quality is good and it is affordable. Was thoroughly surprised and impressed. This was the first time I've purchased Laura Geller products. I will keep more of an open mind from now on.
Hawthorne, CA
I got the shade Honey Caramel in a set and it’s been one of my most used lip glosses. It’s such a pretty sheer pink color with lots of glitter in it. It makes my lips so shiny and sparkly. The gloss isn’t too sticky but it holds really well.
Syracuse, NY
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss uploaded by Sarah H.
Review for: Sugar Cane (light pink)
Looooooove this lipgloss!!! It has big pigment payoff, it isn’t sticky and it lasts!!!! This color in particular is so flattering, a true nude for me. It’s a good sized tube and the wand is a bit lacking but not enough to keep me away!!! 👄 ❤️
Plant city , FL
At first I opened the package to see if it would be something I liked & the first thing that came to my mind was that it looked like it was more for a little girl bc it was so shiny and sparkly but once I tried it on it was not too much glitter! I loved it, it was just right amount of glossy with a little sparkle’
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss uploaded by m K.
This is the shade cookie dough. Love this gloss it's not too sticky like the M.A.C Cosmetics Lipglass. Amazing as a lip topper! Would love to try more shades once this is over.
Hands down my favorite lip gloss formula. This is so underrated! So buttery and smooth. Not sticky. Like all gloss it does come off when eating drinking etc. Dough foot applicator which I love. Sleek packaging. Will buy over and over again!
Foley, AL
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss uploaded by Sara U.
OMG I LOVE THIS!!! I'm not a huge make up fan! So when I do my make up I'm not a pro to say the least but I love this gloss!! I have big lips so any bright colors make my lips take over my face! The color "cookie dough" is soft enough to give me color on my lips but not over take my face! I'm very happy with this product! HIGHLY RECOMMEND trying this brand out! 😍 #awkwardcarselfie #butiloveit
Cranston, RI
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss uploaded by Stephanie P.
I am really enjoying this little lass I received in an online only set from Ulta. The formula is a creamy gloss dad definitely has some pigment to it. It isn't share it does cover my lip and does not sink into my lines. It is not long-lasting. I even put it on top of some of my Matte lipsticks. It is a nice beige nude I also like the applicator. It fits on my lips nicely.
Kennesaw, GA
I received Color Luster Lip Gloss in the color Honey Caramel as part of a larger kit. It is my favorite item. I love the flat, paddle applicator. The formula is not sticky or thick. Honey Caramel is a soft nude with flecked glitter that is very flattering. I will be purchasing additional colors. This is a great lightweight gloss for “no makeup” days.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chicago