Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss Toppers - The Pearls

by Laura Geller

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss Toppers - The Pearls!
2 months agoYakima, WA
Loooove these. I got them 70% off at ulta because they were trying to get rid of everything but I honestly wasn’t expecting it to be this good. It kinda looked like it was gonna be a super glittery lip gloss but when you put it on there’s a very slight shimmer and it’s not sticky at all.
2 years agoAntioch, TN
I got these for Christmas and they are so pretty! They look amazing alone or on top of any lip color. I like the clear the so you can see the product before buying. These are so good! You won't be disappointed!
a year agopollock pines
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss Toppers - The Pearls uploaded by Echo E.
I absolutely love my Laura Geller color luster lip gloss. In fact it might possibly be my favorite lipgloss that I own. You can wear it alone or or over the top of your favorite lipstick it looks gorgeous it’s not sticky glides on easy and last for hours I absolutely love it. I do wish that it had like a flavor or scent but it’s definitely not going to stop me from purchasing it because the product is still definitely totally worth it I’m absolutely in love with it❣️
6 days ago
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss Toppers - The Pearls uploaded by Monique D.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Laura fellas definitely makes some of my favorite lipglosses. The color luster line are the bomb! They’re so smooth and creamy and super hydration on the lips
2 years agoFoley, AL
If you don’t have these. Get them. These are soooooooooo beautiful. I have city lights already and loved it, so when I saw these together I had to have them.
2 months agoDallas, TX
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss Toppers - The Pearls uploaded by Chau N.
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss Toppers - The Pearls uploaded by Chau N.
So underrated! Why is no one talking about this gloss. Super glittery and glossy. Wears for about 4 hours and is super comfortable.
a year agoPurvis, MS
The shine in this is wonderful. I use it to layer over something else to give it more pizzazz. A nice thin layer goes a long way.
2 years agoWrexham
These lip glosses are amazing!!! They are packaged beautifully and the just glide on the lip. The wand is so bendy so it allows you to really manoeuvre it to where ever you like.