Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss Toppers - The Diamonds

by Laura Geller

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss Toppers - The Diamonds!
10 months ago
I love these! I got them as a gift for Christmas and they’re so fun and shiny. They are definitely glittery but not overwhelmingly so. They also don’t really leave your lips feeling tacky which is nice.
a year agoKansas City , MO
These work great... not sticky at all. Love the shimmer and the formula is hydrating! Overall love the clear as a top coat and I’m obsessed with the purple one by it self!!!🙂
2 years agoAntioch, TN
I love these! They are so pretty and sparkly. Love the packaging so you can see the product. Great price. It was a two for one deal on these. All around great lip gloss with so much sparkle! Definitely recommend this product!
2 years ago
I love these, specifically the purple one called amethyst. It’s perfect when I want to go for a natural look. The consistency makes it stay put for a decent amount of time and it’s not overly sticky.
2 years agoFoster City, CA
So these come as a set, with Diamond, the iridescent, and Amethyst, the purple iridescent. I haven’t used Amethyst much, but I LOVE diamond. I don’t use it as a topper, it’s beautiful on its own. It delivers the perfect amount of subtle sparkle, but you can layer it on for more glam. It gives you those juicy, picture-perfect glossy lips.
a year agoPurvis, MS
Love the color and glitter of this! I normally use it to punch up a matte lippie for a night out. I don't know if it could be worn alone.
2 years ago
I SWEAR BY THIS STUFF IT LEAVES MY LIPS MOISTURIZED AND WHO DOESNT LOVE A GOOD SPARKLE! Also it’s not sticky!!
a month ago
Its glossy and it shimmers so beautiful in the sun its always in my purse now for an everyday gloss ☺️