Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss Hi Def-Top Coat

by Laura Geller

Color Luster Lip Gloss Hi Def-Top Coat - Gloss, Glaze, Sheen and Glisten! Top off your favorite lip color with this deliciously decadent Color Luster Lip Gloss Hi-Def Top Coat by Laura Geller infused with light-reflecting pearls and lip conditioning kendi oil.Lustrous high-shine lip gloss topper that feels lightweight, cushiony and creamy leaving behind a sparkling sheen. Light reflecting pearls impart unique finishes on top of any lip color and cushions lips with a rich, always silky, never-sticky shine.Offering a spectrum of sheer to moderate coverage shades, each of these Hi-Def Toppers flaunt a mixture of unique pigment and reflecting pearl - the ideal finishing touch for any lip look, day or night! There's a shade for every skin tone.Features & Benefits:Light reflecting pearls impart unique finishes on top of any lip colorNever sticky or tacky!Kendi Oil: Comes from a tree found in tropical climates and is the perfect protector for delicate lip skin; moisturizes and nourishes lipsDoes not contain parabens, mineral-oil and gluten - Color Luster Lip Gloss Hi Def-Top Coat

Is this worth the money?
what colour is best to do over any matte lipstick?
Which colour is the most neutral?
Start your review of Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss Hi Def-Top Coat!
Product Highlights
It is so amazing I love it. I can’t believe what it does to my lips. It is so long lasting when I go out. It meet my expectations so well I can use just a small amount. It has such a easy and nice packaging. I would recommend this other people.. in 4 reviews
7 months ago
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss Hi Def-Top Coat uploaded by Sarah S.
Review for: Diamond Dust (holographic, pearlescent pink)
I got this Laura Geller lip gloss recently in the shade diamond dust. I am really not a fan of lipgloss. I find it so sticky and that is super annoying. However, this is the least sticky lip gloss that I’ve ever found. It is still a tiny bit sticky, but it is nowhere near as terrible as any other that I’ve tried. This shade is a bit more of a sheer in the sense that it doesn’t really have any color to it, it’s more just sheer with a little flecks of miniature glitter. I am initially got this thinking that it would be perfect as a shiny topper to some of my matte liquid lipsticks. I tried it on top of one of my BH Cosmetics Metallic Liquid Lipstick. It looked beautiful for probably 45 minutes. Soon after that, this lip gloss just made my liquid lipstick start to disintegrate. The center of my lips just had my liquid lipstick melting off. It was awful. I’ve never had that issue before with that lipstick, so I think it was because I put this lip gloss on top. Because of that, I will not be putting this lipgloss on top of any lipstick ever again. I might wear this lipgloss every once in a while so my lips can take a break from wearing any drying liquid lipsticks for a day or two. Other than that though, I unfortunately don’t think I’m going to be using this product that much.
3 months agoDayton, OH
So pretty! I absolutely love this formula. Its not stick or tacky and it doesn't pill up. Its very high shine and glittery and looks beautiful over almost any lipstick shade. It's so flattering.
5 months ago
Review for: Gilded Honey (effervescent caramel honey)
Laura Geller Hi Def Lip Gloss is beautiful! I love to use it as a topcoat (especially over matte lipsticks) and it's a gorgeous lip gloss on it's own. It's challenging to find an age appropriate lip gloss (I'm 48) without "over the top glitter or unicorn affect" but this product delivers!  This gloss adds the perfect amount of color, sparkle, and shine.
2 years agoKnightstown, IN
Review for: City Lights (sheer, glistening gold)
I love lip glosses. My lips get chapped pretty easy, so if I wear a matte lipstick, I make sure to use a gloss over top of it. This is stunning. If you haven’t tried it yet, you definitely should!!!!!!
2 years ago
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss Hi Def-Top Coat uploaded by Kristi B.
Review for: Diamond Dust (holographic, pearlescent pink)
I got this in a Beauty Break from Ulta and really liked it! The reflection of the pearls is really pretty and colorful and gives that “unicorn” type of vibe! It feels really moisturizing on my lips and not sticky!
2 years agoHuntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Gilded Honey (effervescent caramel honey)
I really have been enjoying this lipgloss/topper. Definitely met my expectations, it's super easy to apply, and it makes your lips look so juicy. The packaging is fine, nothing bad about it. I definitely recommend to others! One thing I do like to note about the packaging is I love that it's clear and you can see the color through the tube. I think this makes it easier for storing away. Gilded Honey Highlight I still adore and the Lipgloss in this shade as well is equally as stunning. Love this gloss!
2 years agoPigeon Forge
a year agoLong Beach, NY
Review for: Pink Sapphire (sparkling bubblegum pink)
It’s a cute gloss. But glosses aren’t my thing. They get sticky and get all over. The shade is also too bright for me and washes my face out because I’m a mid-skin tone. If you like glosses, then this one is not terrible and has a nice shine. It just isn’t for me.
2 years agoAllentown , PA
Review for: Pink Sapphire (sparkling bubblegum pink)
This lip gloss is awesome!! The price is great for the quality! The colors are great and it wears well too! I love a little sparkle and this looks amazing on! This lip gloss goes on great and would fatally purchase it again.
2 years agoPerth Amboy , NJ
Review for: Pink Sapphire (sparkling bubblegum pink)
I’m in love with this lip gloss it’s my favorite. I purchased it at alto beauty store. It’s a good price considering how great of a product it is. It lasts long and smells really good. I recommended this to my friend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...