Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss - Cookie Dough

by Laura Geller

From an early age, Laura Geller has had a love affair with beauty. Her passion led her to become a successful make-up artist, working under the bright lights of Broadway and behind-the-scenes with celebrities and socialites. But it was Laura’s devotion...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss - Cookie Dough!
How would you rate this product?
a year ago
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss - Cookie Dough uploaded by Amy L.
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss - This was one of my all time favorite Lip gloss's, it's creamy and isn't sticky, it wears well, can be worn with other Lip products, it comes in a variety of shades, and is easy to apply, it's a little expensive but well worth it, I would recommend it to any of my friends or family.
6 months agoImmokalee, FL
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss - Cookie Dough uploaded by Shamika 🎨.
Purchased at: ULTA
My new favorite lipgloss! Sorry Fenty! This lipgloss is super moisturizing and is not sticky. Smells really good