Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss - Cookie Dough

by Laura Geller

From an early age, Laura Geller has had a love affair with beauty. Her passion led her to become a successful make-up artist, working under the bright lights of Broadway and behind-the-scenes with celebrities and socialites. But it was Laura’s devotion...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss - Cookie Dough!
How would you rate this product?
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss - Cookie Dough uploaded by Amy L.
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss - This was one of my all time favorite Lip gloss's, it's creamy and isn't sticky, it wears well, can be worn with other Lip products, it comes in a variety of shades, and is easy to apply, it's a little expensive but well worth it, I would recommend it to any of my friends or family.
Immokalee, FL
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss - Cookie Dough uploaded by Shamika 🎨.
Purchased at: ULTA
My new favorite lipgloss! Sorry Fenty! This lipgloss is super moisturizing and is not sticky. Smells really good
Meridian, MS
This lipgloss is very opaque and the color is stunning. It has a kind of vanilla scent, but not overpowering.