Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss

by Laura Geller

Give your lips something to smile about! This moisturizing, high-shine lip gloss leaves lips drenched in light-to-medium coverage with soft, yet brilliant, shine—ideal for everday wear! The lightweight formula is infused with antioxidant Italian Tomato Extract to protect lips and moisturizing Kendi Oil to condition, leaving lips soft and supple. NET WT. 0.21 fl. oz. / 6.5 mL.

Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss Does this product run? Looking for a lipgloss that stays put, with shine.
Is this worth the money?
what colour is best to do over any matte lipstick?
Start your review of Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
...lip gloss is no exception. This color is Peach Sorbet, very pretty and moisturizing. Also does on super smooth. Love it!in reviews
Annie A.
Newyork
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss uploaded by Annie A.
Haven’t really used this before and since I have so many favs and have tried the best of best of ones this is just okay to me ! Not all that but everyone have their own preference 🤷🏻‍♀️
Emily D.
Wildwood, MO
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss uploaded by Emily D.
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss uploaded by Emily D.
Obsessed with this beautiful gloss! It isn't sticky, has a beautiful sheen with some glitter in it and makes my lips feel moist and look plump. Will definitely pick up another when I can!
Juliet M.
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss uploaded by Juliet M.
I have this in city lights, just received as a gift this week. It’s really pretty! It’s a bit sticky but I think it’s a lovely everyday shimmery lip gloss. Nothing particularly stand out about it. Doesn’t really smell or taste like anything so if you don’t like scents or flavors this is a good choice
Jacqueline C.
Encino, CA
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss uploaded by Jacqueline C.
If I could give this a negative review I would be doing just that. This item went on liquid but then dried up and crisped my lips past the point of any chapstick, other lipstick, lipgloss, not even Vaseline could fix the stained damage done. I could care less about the stain it’s more the pieces flying off of my mouth, little pieces of my very expensive lips along with them. I want to sue.
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an okay lip gloss. It’s extremely pink and kind of takes over everything. I like wearing it on top of a berry color for a not so bright look. It doesn’t stay on for long, though, which is disappointing. I got this free as a gift with purchase, I wouldn’t purchase on my own.
Marisa B.
Mckinney, TX
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss uploaded by Marisa B.
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss uploaded by Marisa B.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
These are SUPER sparkly! I love wearing this over my lipstick it’s not sticky, very glossy & the shade I have is so cute, I have pink sapphire and this is honestly the sparkliest lip gloss I have.
Grace G.
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss uploaded by Grace G.
I absolutely love the color of this lip gloss! However, it does go on a little thick so I think that its just better to just do a couple dabs of it and then rub it in with your finger. It also is a bit sticky but it still adds a nice, subtle tint to your lips without being too distracting.
Jackie F.
Anaheim, CA
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss uploaded by Jackie F.
Love the lip gloss! It gives me such a very soft texture at the end! Keeps them very glossy! I honestly don't even wanna finish it but, it's a very big addition to wear daily
Rebecca W.
Rialto, CA
This is a really nice lip gloss. It’s not sticky or tacky but you definitely feel the pieces of glitter in the lip gloss. It costs about $18.00 for a small tube and it needs to be reapplied continually as it comes off easily. That being said, I still like it.
Sarah H.
Syracuse, NY
Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss uploaded by Sarah H.
Looooooove this lipgloss!!! It has big pigment payoff, it isn’t sticky and it lasts!!!! This color in particular is so flattering, a true nude for me. It’s a good sized tube and the wand is a bit lacking but not enough to keep me away!!! 👄 ❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Iris M.
Chicago
il y a 3 ans
Emma M. il y a un an
This won’t run. It stays put and isn’t sticky either.