BY LAURA GELLER

Color Luster Lip Gloss - Give your lips something to smile about! This moisturizing, high-shine lip gloss leaves lips drenched in light-to-medium coverage with soft, yet brilliant, shine - ideal for everyday wear! The lightweight formula is infused with antioxidant Italian Tomato Extract to protect lips and moisturizing Kendi Oil to condition, leaving lips soft and supple.(0.21 oz.) - Color Luster Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
  • "I have come to love anything by Laura Gelled and this lip gloss is no exception. This color is Peach Sorbet, very pretty and moisturizing. Also does on super smooth. Love it!" in 3 reviews
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Review for: Peach Sorbet (coral pink) more...
This is one of my favorite lip glosses. It only takes a little bit to make your lips shine and lasts a good while. It goes on smooth and looks amazing on. It is noticeable, but still natural too! I put it over a ton of different lip colors to add shine or just use it by itself.
Kathleen S.
Centereach, NY
I’m a huge fan of LG’s lipglosses. They aren’t sticky or over drying on the lips. And the best part is that she almost always includes one in her kits. Really great for after lipstick if you want a little extra shine!
Corie P.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: Other more...
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS COLOR!! I'm not really a fan or lipstick so I always use lip gloss and this color is so beautiful I love the glitter and how it's sits on your lips. It's not too clumpy or too much. I wild 10/10 recommend this.
Brittany M.
Review for: Cookie Dough (medium rose brown) more...
I got this in a sample size in one of my Birchboxes and ended up loving it so much. It’s the perfect color for my lips and is almost the same color as my lips! The gloss is very pigmented and looks beautiful on. Doesn’t feel too bad on the lips, a tad sticky. Also I wish the application was smoother because it feels like I have to dip quite a bit to get the desired amount.
Amanda B.
This is a very pretty lip gloss that is super moisturizing. it will add a lot of color to your lips, so be careful if you don’t want a new color. It is sticky when first applied but gets better as it wears.
Leslie M.
Ball ground , GA
Review for: Sugar Cane (light pink) more...
This is by far my favorite lip gloss. It feels so good on the lips. It's not sticky like other lip glosses and I love that. It's a beautiful brownish pink nude shade that looks stunning on its own, but can also transform a matte lipstick into something amazing. The applicator is long and overall very nice to apply the product with. I bought this lip gloss over a year ago and I still have plenty of products left. I will definitely be repurchasing when I'm out! Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss
Sara U.
Foley, AL
OMG I LOVE THIS!!! I'm not a huge make up fan! So when I do my make up I'm not a pro to say the least but I love this gloss!! I have big lips so any bright colors make my lips take over my face! The color "cookie dough" is soft enough to give me color on my lips but not over take my face! I'm very happy with this product! HIGHLY RECOMMEND trying this brand out! 😍 #awkwardcarselfie #butiloveit
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
I am really enjoying this little lass I received in an online only set from Ulta. The formula is a creamy gloss dad definitely has some pigment to it. It isn't share it does cover my lip and does not sink into my lines. It is not long-lasting. I even put it on top of some of my Matte lipsticks. It is a nice beige nude I also like the applicator. It fits on my lips nicely.
Alexa W.
I have this gloss in Sugar Cane and it is to DIE for! It is just the right shade for everyday wear! I got this in a Laura Geller gift set for Christmas and this is one of my faves! Perfect size for travel also and the formula isn't too sticky! Would definitely buy and repurchase!
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Review for: Cookie Dough (medium rose brown) more...
Picked up this lip gloss in a kit and I absolutely love it!❤ It's the perfect light pink color. It isn't sticky like some glosses can be but feels moisturizing. It probably lasts just as long as most do. Maybe a hour or so. Totally love it and will be buying again.