Laura Geller Color Luster High Shine Lip Gloss Trio

by Laura Geller

What is it: A set of three high-shine lip glosses that leave your lips drenched in light-to-medium coverage with soft yet brilliant shine. The lightweight formula is infused with tomato extract, vitamin E and kendi oil, leaving lips feeling soft and supple. Who is it for: Those in need of moisture and conditioning on their lips. Anyone who wants to make their lips appear fuller and healthier-looking. Why is it different: Moisturizing, high-shine formula feels lightweight on lips. Conditioning ingredients leave lips feeling soft and supple. How do I use it: Apply to bare lips for everyday wear. Layer over top of any existing lip product for added brilliance and dimension. From Laura Geller.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Geller Color Luster High Shine Lip Gloss Trio!
2 years ago
I love this product. It glides onto your lips and its so glossy and thick but not sticky feeling. This is a long lasting lip gloss.
2 years ago
I love the glitter in it and the way it just completes the whole make up look and makes you shine like a star
2 years agoLasalle, QC
Love this product! First of all the gloss is not tacky and the formula is weightless so it feels like I have nothing on. Second, it offers just enough pigment and shine to upgrade my no makeup routine to something just as natural but with a twist!
2 years agoDartford , Kent
I have a laura geller lipstick in the colour cafe au lait its a very nice colour and very glossy I would recommend