Laura Geller Color Brilliance Lustrous Lipstick in Zen 0.06 oz uploaded by Panchami B.Laura Geller Color Brilliance Lustrous Lipstick in Zen 0.06 oz uploaded by Panchami B.

BY LAURA GELLER

This ultra-lightweight, slimline lipstick delivers rich, creamy color in a modern pearl finish. Infused with Coconut Oil and Vitamin E to soothe and condition lips. see more...

Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
I like this lipstick it definitely gives a smooth and creamy application it's super compact so definitely convenient for on the go I felt that it was a little expensive and I didn't care for the color that I tried but the texture of the lipstick was smooth
Rouland R.
Winter Garden, FL
Loved this lipstick. Went on smooth and very pigmented. I would absolutely repurchase and recommend. I purchased it online.
Panchami B.
Dubai, Dubai
This is one awesome lipstick. Love the packaging and it comes in a very compact travel friendly.
It has a creamy formula and glides well . As I had got this product in a subscription box, the shade wasn’t really of my choice , but I like it anyway.
The product is not very long lasting and just goes off within two-three hours. And I feel it’s quite expensive too.
I wouldn’t really go for this lipstick again as there are much inexpensive and better options available in the market ❤️

back