MakeupLip MakeupLipstickLaura Geller
Color Brilliance Lustrous Lipstick

Laura Geller Color Brilliance Lustrous Lipstick

by Laura Geller

What is your favorite Laura Geller lip shade?
Start your review of Laura Geller Color Brilliance Lustrous Lipstick!
Olathe, KS
I love this Laura lipstick — it looks so pretty on! It goes on smooth and last all night - perfect for a date out on the town :)
Stone Mtn, GA
Love this creamy moisturizing formula. Great long wearing and yet comfortable on lips all days long. I do not have to retouch it in hours.
Cocoa, FL
Super rich color and formula. It did not leave my lips feeling dry which is a must have for me in terms of lipstick. I love all of laura geller's lip products. In need of looking for a new lipstick from her but they're sold out everywhere I go. I got to find them online.
Pompano Beach, FL
I have this lipstick in Zen, Cute, Sweet, and Flirt. Its the best lipstick I've ever owned. It doesn't dry my lips out and it doesn't have too much moisturizer in it. It's the right consistency. I plan to buy all colors. Thanks Laura.
I liked it a lot but overpriced for what it is in my opinion. Happy with the color i got!
Seabrook, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Producto de gran calidad, textura mágica y ayudan a tus labios a sentirse libre y suavidad perfecta x#colores de moda y que van bien con tus días de trabajo o de paseo, me encanta los labiales de Laura Geller
Glen Burnie, MD
I absolutely love this product, the color looked amazing on me. I tried this color on a dare because I don't usually use these kinds of colors so my friend asked me to step out of my comfort zone & I did & absolutely loved it. I did not have to retouch it at all in those 4 hours. It keep my lips moisturized the whole time.
Orlando, FL
Loved this lipstick. Went on smooth and very pigmented. I would absolutely repurchase and recommend. I purchased it online.
Burbank, IL
Great colors it is so soft and creamy but it smudges so easily and does not stay on. It's has to be retouched constantly if you are eating or drinking. The price is on the higher side of lip products. My budget normally revolves around drugstore makeup but every now and then I splurge on these items. This one I will not buy again.
Verona, WI
Received this as a gift and I love the packaging and the ability to move the lipstick up and down in the container. Great neutral color too!