BY LAURA GELLER

Laura Geller - Brow Sculpting Palette see more...

• How does this compare to Anastasia brow kit1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Bailey D.
Woodbridge , VA
Review for: Taupe
The highlight this come with is veryyy pretty. The spooly reminds sort of like the one that comes on the Anastasia brow definer. I don't use the powders ofter but the setting pomade has made an oil ring around where it sits in the packaging but has always set my brows well
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a great alternative to a brow sculpting pencil or gel. This is a great eyebrow palette for on the go. The price is extremely affordable and it was easy to find. There can be some room for improvement in the pigmentation.
Rossana P.
Miami, Florida
I tried to use this, and it's great because the set have a brush, mirror and they five you options. But it's not my favorite
Tania d.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
este es buenisomo y vale el dinero que cuesta aunque es un poco caro pero me gusrta mucho las sejas qwuedan muy binitas y con aspecto natural
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sculpting palette. It really makes my eyes stand out and the colors are smooth like butter and very pigmented.
Tiffany S.
Perfect palette to sculpt and define your eyebrows. Perfect to get the perfect defined look.
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
I this eye brow palette, is easy to do and really complete of color, brush and iluminator
Dana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the options this eyebrow pallette offers. This pallette has multiple shades which can work with different eyebrow colors and different styles of make up such as a more dramatic or natural eye.
Anna F.
Norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Laura Geller's products are always great quality, and this was no exception. The colors are fantastic, and they stay on forever! I was able to find a color that matched my brows nicely. The packaging is very nice, and I would absolutely buy this again.
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the texture the powders in this set have and they don't come off easily. The different shades give you lots of options in creating a new look.
Tiffany T.
How does this compare to Anastasia brow kit