BY LAURA GELLER

An innovative, soft-tipped brow marker Enhances the brows to look lush & natural Glides on quickly, adheres well & dries fast Long-lasting for the whole day Applicable as a base to prolong the wear of current brow makeup Or perfect for filling in... see more...

Chloe D.
High street , St Neots
Love this product, it is such a great product to define and sculpt your brows. With a light touch you can achieve a stunning natural look which will stay all day. Absolutely love it, I couldn't live without it in my collection
Yiberlin G.
I have only the first third of both brows so I have to draw the rest in. Also, I don't like the look of full brows on me so I need something that will draw a fine line. This is easier, looks more natural and lasts longer than traditional eyebrow pencils. They last an amazingly long time for me - this one has lasted nine months so far, but is finally starting to dry out. My only complaint is that on hot, humid summer days, if I sweat, or if I get rained on, they run right off. Otherwise, they're on all day until I wash them off. I use the auburn and it looks very natural. I have tried the light brown as well but that was too light for me.

back