Laura Geller Bronze n Brighten Regular .06oz Travel Size uploaded by Jacquelyn B.Laura Geller Bronze n Brighten Regular .06oz Travel Size uploaded by VT♡ T.Laura Geller Bronze n Brighten Regular .06oz Travel Size uploaded by Veronica V.

BY JUBUJUB

Net weight 0.06 oz. / 1.8g Travel Size see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lori L.
While I have a regular sized one, the picture in this compact better displays the mixture which you would get. There is no half-foundation, half bronzer as the regular sized bronze-n-brighten describes. Like the powder foundation, the compact comes with half see-thru plastic so you know what you're picking up and half a mirror. The mirrors worthless, imho. I love this as a blush as it gives a healthy glow without being too pink or too peach or too brown. It's just the right amount of added glow without an in your face blusher. I don't contour or bronze, so I don't know if this product is good for either. Personally, I would say the powdered foundation, which I find to have buildable color, would be better suited for those purposes. Great formula. No grittiness. Since it's a mixture of brown, white, pink (think Neapolitan ice cream) start with a light hand and build it to where you want it. Yes, there are other blushes out there that are somewhat similar, but I find this formula to be one of the best I've ever used. Laura Geller Bronze n Brighten Regular .06oz Travel Size
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
So I actually have this in the jumbo size. I got it from QVC and it’s amazing. I use it to do a light contour and bronze up my face. It’s so beautiful and it’s the perfect shade for my medium tan skin tone. I love that the swirls provide a great wash of color. And I can stick to the darker swirls for deeper contouring. Goes on so smooth and never looks patchy. Definitely will be repurchasing this when it’s done.
Jennifer F.
Saratoga Springs, NY
This is a multi-tasking product that is a must have! This provides a beautiful natural bronze finish that can be worn alone or with blush. It is buildable and I tend to teach for this every day because it’s like a bronzer and blush in one! Laura Geller Balance - N - Bronze Regular
Jacquelyn B.
Whitestone, NY
Probably the best bronzer I've ever used. Are you just pretty much every day for about two years now, and I barely hit pan. It looks very shimmery in the packaging but on the face it looks gorgeous.
My grandma purchase this for me from QVC with a few other items from Laura Geller. The packaging for this is cumbersome. For the price you get a lot of product which is great. If you're looking for a bronzer that won't make your skin to shimmery or orange this is the one for you. I have very fair skin and it looks great. Even if I overdo it or put too much product it still looks good. Would highly recommend!
Courtni B.
BUFFALO, NY
Love this Bronzer. I have fair skin and this is the perfect shade for everyday use. It's super build-able too so if I want a subtle contour I can achieve that look as well. It's mattifying and stays in place all day. I received my first sample on birchbox and then continue to buy it at Sephora.
Adriana G.
This is the only bronzer I use, and I have been using it for a while now. The retail price for this is 33$ but it is definitely worth it.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
I got this for free with my purchase and I still till this day don't understand what it does. I use it from time to time.
Zara M.
Hermosillo
I am a big fan of baked products, and so I felt in love when I got Bronze and Brighten from Laura Geller. It lasts for a very long time and the shadeis very flattering too, I always double it up as a contour as well. Because it has so many shades swirl in the pan I use a fluffy brush to pick up little bit of everything.
VT♡ T.
Aldershot , Hampshire
This product is lovely to wear I find it great as it subtly brightens the skin where used as well as giving the healthy glow from the bronze and highlight combined if your into more of a subtle bronzer I recommend this a fab product