Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten

by Laura Geller

Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

i never use blush, how it is ?
What's your go to blush/bronzer for the summer??! I like Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten any other similar ones??
Hi! I am really excited because there is a sale on these products right now at a local store I always go to, but I am hesitant to purchase one. They're not exactly super cheap and I was wondering if this is pigmented? Because the MAC baked blushes are beautiful but I'm not the biggest fan of them since they're really difficult to get any product out of.
Start your review of Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
i love these blushes. i own pink grapefruit and honeysuckle. they work as a beautiful blush- highlighter combo. they’re not too sparkly. they blend beautifully and are long lasting. i plan on giving my mom one as a gift.in reviews
Alessandra K.
Staten Island, NY
Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten uploaded by Alessandra K.
Hands down, probably one of my favorite blushes in my collection, which is very large.. it's so pretty and glowy. I have the shade tropic hues and it's beautiful!! It goes on light and is a buildable formula. If I ever ran out or lost it, id definitely buy this again!
April  M.
1,757 reviews
Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten uploaded by April  M.
Wow! This blush n brighten is Awesome the beautiful depths of colors looks Amazing on my skin tone. It goes on very smoothly and is easy to add more to go from day to night. I have a natural olive skin tone complexion. This color is great no matter how tan my skin gets. I absolutely love it and can see how it's the 1# selling blush. This is my 2nd timing purchasing this blush!
Cristy P.
Manassas Park, VA
Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten uploaded by Cristy P.
This blush is the perfect glowy blush. It gives my skin the prettiest color and I don’t need a highlighter. I do recommend it.
Jeanette Gia P.
Virginia Beach
Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten uploaded by Jeanette Gia P.
Awesome Color magnificent finishing. Laura Geller did it again. This is one of my favorite blushes. You can use it during the day makeup & spectacular at night.
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten uploaded by Sarah W.
Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten uploaded by Sarah W.
This is just lovely! It has a nice shimmer to it but not real glittery! Goes on easily and doesn’t cake up. Shows just a little more definition in my crows feet & skin texture. Love the marbleized look in the packaging and on my cheeks. Compact has 1/2 a mirror in it too. Feels very silky. Just dropped it and it didn’t shatter! Nice product! Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten
Nesha M.
Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten uploaded by Nesha M.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this blush. I've tried so many other brands but this by far is my favorite. It's soft, luminous, and pigmented. It is the perfect blend between a blush and highlight. It gives my cheekbone area a subtle warm sun-kissed glow. The swirl of colors blend into my skin so evenly Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten
Amelia F.
Van nuys, CA
Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten uploaded by Amelia F.
Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten uploaded by Amelia F.
I have had this blush for about three years and I've hardly had to use any of it because the pigment is so great. All you need is the tiniest amount with a blush brush (it doesn't come with one like drug store brands). I use the slightest bit for a daytime glowy rosey look. For going out in the evening, all you need is another thin layer. Definitely something you don't want to use heavy handedly.
Nicole  C.
1,052 reviews
Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten uploaded by Nicole  C.
I've never been a huge Laura Geller fan for whatever reason. I do enjoy the blushes. Most of them have a mixture of colors, and they are so pretty worn on the skin.
Danielle R.
Wrightstown, NJ
Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten uploaded by Danielle R.
Love the pigments and the color. This specific one is Tropic Hues. I got it in my Glam Bag for September and so glad I did. I use it pretty much everyday. It goes on smooth and doesn’t cake up. It settles nicely and doesn’t accentuate my pores. Has a cute little mirror under the top door.
Vanesa P.
Randolph, MA
One of my favorite blushes by far! I use it on a daily basis and it gives me the perfect blush and bronzer combination ever. Must try!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maggie T.