BY LAURA GELLER

the eyes have it! Laura says: "Make sure your eyes have it too - a sparkling magical brightness! If ever there was a magic wand, this is it. This sheer, light-reflective powder gives a hint of highlight and sparkle where ever it goes. One quick little stroke along the lower lid widens and brightens your eyes, practically doubling their size...Presto!". Benefits: Keeps eyeliner from fading and bleeding down. Clever delivery helps control amount of product you put on. Soft silvery pink translates well on all skin tones. Eye Brightener. see more...

Jennifer K.
This product is easy to apply and also applies incredibly smooth. It does a great job at brightening underneath my eyes;however, I think my coverup just as good of or better of a job. I recommend just using your coverup to brighten your eyes. Save your money & spend your cash on something worthwhile.
Hi, I love this product. I received so many complements from my Family and Friends. I Love it. how can I purchase it and why cant I buy it anywhere. is there something wrong with it why cant I buy it. can you please send it to me.
yes I would buy again. I would like to buy it right now

Olga
Erica L.
Greenwell Springs, LA
I used this product years ago. Yes, it brightens the under eye, but once I ran out of it... I forgot about it. It just wasn't a product I felt like I needed every day. Plus, I can just use a highlighting eyeshadow for a similar effect.
Jaimi H.
Dallas, TX
This is the perfect brightening product that lasts FOREVER. Only complaint is my lid broke during traveling, so it gets everywhere when I take it with me
Jennifer D.
I bought this just to take a chance because I usually buy another brand but I an glad I gave this one a chance.
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Great product worked as stated. Would purchase again and would recommend to others also. Great product!
Shannon D.
Medicine Hat, Ab
I liked this product, it brightened my eyes & did make them look quite a bit bigger as advertised but you can definitely achieve the same effect with highlighting eyeshadow for cheaper.
N__01 0.
das hat mir auch sehr gefällt, bitte sie das auch mehr schicke kommt der vielleicht mir schicken bitte ok
marwa m.
I full in love with this eye brightner................ ❤❤❤❤😍 😍😍😍👝👝 i want it ..... It's amazing
Carrie T.
Havre, MT
Where can you buy this?
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
Is this creamy or powdery
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
Emily G.
Middleton
How does this work? The packaging looks confusing haha