Add a Photo

By LAURA GELLER
#2346 in Eyeshadow
No matter how quick and easy your eye makeup is to apply, I know that you want the best looking, longest lasting results you can get. We all do. My Waterproof Eye Spackle®, in its special click pen, goes on even easily, lasts long, and is clinically proven to make all of your baked eyeshadows – as well as several other leading brands of eyeshadows – completely waterproof! It even waterproofs your eyeliner! The lightweight, silky texture improves eyeshadow wear, prevents creasing and resists fading, so color stays put – and stays true. Subtle, light-reflecting pigments conceal imperfections and brighten the eye area, while the neutral skin tone helps hide any discoloration and chase away darkness. Your eyes will look fresher, brighter and wide awake. Ophthalmologist-tested. Clinically proven. I.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Knoxville, TN

I love this product. The only downfall, if it can even be considered that, is it is pretty thick so it is difficult to get it all onto lids by just applying it with the brush. So I always get it off the brush and apply with my fingertips. I like the way I can build it up and get more coverage. My shadow goes on flawlessly after applying this product and it provides a fresh palette for my shadows.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Seaside, CA

Any type of spackle is good for your face. Helps hide our problem areas, in this case, I would use this for the bags under my eyes.
Melissa M S.
Melissa M S.
Tempe, AZ

I bought this in a kit with smaller travel sizes. I found the brush difficult to use as the product got stuck in the brush rather than brushing the color on. This was not a clear dry color as it had a slight sheen to it, which I liked. I didn't find it to be any more lasting than other primers--maybe 10 hours. I wouldn't buy it for the price.
Pia  H.
Pia H.

Light-reflecting pigments conceal imperfections and brighten the eye area, while the neutral skin tone helps hide any discoloration and chase away darkness.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Pittsburgh, PA

It is a nice primer, works well the keep shadow in place. It is a little on the thick side. This is nice and matte and allows to use its a really good base for shadows.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Massapequa, NY

I received this product in a kit. I liked how it applied and lasted all day, allowing my eye shadow to remain in place all day.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Shawano, WI

I never used this brand before...how expensive are these? and are they really waterproof?

Join Now