BY LAURA GELLER

My Real Deal Concealer is the ideal antidote to those flaws that have always plagued you: childhood scars, dark under eye circles, birthmarks, uneven lip lines. . This is a concealer that can hide anything! It s the perfect counterpart to my sheer Phenomenal Foundation, in a shade that s matched to your skin. What else? This smooth-gliding formula is long-lasting, oil free and chock full of healthy vitamins. The Real Deal Concealer, Deep. see more...

Laura Geller Beauty The Real Deal Concealer
  • "i have tried this concealer from laura geller and i was skeptical at first, since i have dark circles and some large pores in places. i used my finger to lightly tap it on and then gently rubbed it in. it covered the pores and dark circles with just a couple little pats into my skin. a great product to keep in your beauty bag, the baked products in her line are amazing too.🎀" in 9 reviews
  • "i used this concealer for a few years before switching to the mally brand. i liked the coverage but found that it settled into fine lines and crease as the day went on, even when setting with powder. " in 3 reviews
  • "When I am having a day where my skin isn't dry and flakey however it does give me good coverage so I can't rate it poorly because this is probably a me issue with my combination problematic skin type however I have found mac cosmetics don't aggravate the situation so I can't rate this a five star either because other cosmetics have worked in a moisturizer that helps skin types like mine." in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a way long way here- one little dot covers under my eyes, around my nose and any blemishes I have (usually on my chin)." in 1 review
  • "I use it for my under eye circles which are incredibly dark and it covers them completely!" in 1 review
Sydney E.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Medium more...
This is a very heavy duty concealer. I use this when I’m going for a I’m wearing makeup kind of look. It covers everything which I love because I have a few acne scars. It does crease pretty badly which is a bummer but I guess you have to take the good with the bad. I use powder to lessen the creasing and usually have to wipe under my eyes with my fingers a few times after application to make the creasing stop.
Dani R.
Suffolk County, NY
I love this formula, but I feel like I've been settling for years as even "Fair" is too dark for me. It's really unfortunate as this offers great coverage with just a tiny bit of product.
Natasha Y.
Fairborn, OH
Love this concealer. It goes on great, sometimes a little thick but a little oil helps even it out. A little goes a long way so the tube lasts me almost a whole year. It is buildable with other makeup and has a matte finish.
member-d3e62
Review for: Light more...
This is the best concealer I’ve ever used!! 5 stars for sure! The coverage is great and lasts all day! It’s easy to apply and blends great with any type of foundation or powder.
Julie P.
Sunbury, PA
During a moment of 'flipping channels' I saw a demonstration of Laura Geller products so stopped to watch; I have never been sorry. I quickly realized I couldn't find her products around our area but went online (eBay) and found all I wanted. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this concealer. I have always had very dark blueish circles under my eyes so have used concealer as a part of my makeup application since teen years. This concealer is thick and covers amazingly. I would recommend it to everyone that needs it.  It may seem pricey for the size tube you get but believe me, a little goes a long way. I use it every day and my first tube lasted me for almost a year. I started trying several of her other products and love them. I have never been dissatisfied.
Linh N.
Review for: Medium more...
Ok this is by FAR THE THICKEST concealers I’ve ever tried!!! Like Full coverage concealer. Similarly to the Marc jacobs foundation with how a little goes a looonggggg way- same with this concealer. It is heavy- which is good if you’re looking for full on under eye coverage. It does crease though so to me- it doesn’t give a nice smooth under eye canvas . It just depends on the day really but overall this is an excellent concealer if you’re really trying to cover up blemishes / under eye area! :)
Jessica M.
Shirley, NY
This is the most highly pigmented concealer I've ever found. A tiny bit goes a very long way and one small tube is enough to last over a year even with daily application. This stuff could probably cover up a tattoo so it will work wonders on your blemishes and dark circles. It's my absolute favorite concealer.
Bobbi R.
Trinity, TX
The bottle is teeny tiny but you don't have to use but a drop of this product for ur whole face. It doesn't feel like u have on make up when u have this on even though it's really thick.
Lauren M.
A little bit of this concealer goes a long way! I used it for the first time yesterday and the smallest dot covered my entire undereye. It has medium coverage and applies very easily without feeling cakey.
The packaging is tiny but with this concealer, only a little goes a long way. It covers up undereye circles and blemishes. This is probability the most full coverage concealer I've had and even though the consistency is thick, it blends out very nicely! I honestly do recommend this for all skin types and skin colors! Amazing product for such a good price
Katie C.
Sweetwater, TN
Will this cover dark circles under my eyes
Brooke J.
Memphis, TN
Does this cover up seriously bad dark circles and freckles?
Lauren M.
Is this concealer good for oily/combination skin?
Kristen B.
Highland, IN
Ok so... I splurged on this Laura Geller Real Deal Concealer but after a few times, I'm convinced it's causing re-occurring breakouts under the acne I'm attempting to hide. Like I will conceal a small bump, but then find it erupted later. Other lower-quality concealers don't react this way with my skin. Has anyone else experienced this?!