BY LAURA GELLER

My Real Deal Concealer is the ideal antidote to those flaws that have always plagued you: childhood scars, dark under eye circles, birthmarks, uneven lip lines. . This is a concealer that can hide anything! It s the perfect counterpart to my sheer Phenomenal Foundation, in a shade that s matched to your skin. What else? This smooth-gliding formula is long-lasting, oil free and chock full of healthy vitamins. The Real Deal Concealer, Deep. see more...

Laura Geller Beauty The Real Deal Concealer
  • "When I am having a day where my skin isn't dry and flakey however it does give me good coverage so I can't rate it poorly because this is probably a me issue with my combination problematic skin type however I have found mac cosmetics don't aggravate the situation so I can't rate this a five star either because other cosmetics have worked in a moisturizer that helps skin types like mine." in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a way long way here- one little dot covers under my eyes, around my nose and any blemishes I have (usually on my chin)." in 1 review
  • "I've never used anything quite as impressive in overall coverage as this product.." in 1 review
  • "You don't need very much for a full face of makeup concealing dark circles, redness and blemishes." in 1 review
  • "It did not settle in all my fine lines and wrinkled." in 1 review
Natasha Y.
Fairborn, OH
Love this concealer. It goes on great, sometimes a little thick but a little oil helps even it out. A little goes a long way so the tube lasts me almost a whole year. It is buildable with other makeup and has a matte finish.
Jessica M.
Shirley, NY
This is the most highly pigmented concealer I've ever found. A tiny bit goes a very long way and one small tube is enough to last over a year even with daily application. This stuff could probably cover up a tattoo so it will work wonders on your blemishes and dark circles. It's my absolute favorite concealer.
Julie P.
Sunbury, PA
During a moment of 'flipping channels' I saw a demonstration of Laura Geller products so stopped to watch; I have never been sorry. I quickly realized I couldn't find her products around our area but went online (eBay) and found all I wanted. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this concealer. I have always had very dark blueish circles under my eyes so have used concealer as a part of my makeup application since teen years. This concealer is thick and covers amazingly. I would recommend it to everyone that needs it.  It may seem pricey for the size tube you get but believe me, a little goes a long way. I use it every day and my first tube lasted me for almost a year. I started trying several of her other products and love them. I have never been dissatisfied.
Amanda P.
The Laura Gellar Real Deal Concealer!
I happened to recieve this product in one of my beauty boxes. Once I used this stuff its amazing it camoflages everything. I did purchase the full size product which ran me about $22 but well worth the money. I use in my every day routine.
Thank
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
This bottle may be to my, but it only takes a small amount to get some serious coverage. Perfect for covering up dark under eye circles. I have been using this product for almost 5 years. Its a go to for me, and always in my makeup bag. I highly recommend this product. If you purchase on LauraGellar.com you can usually score free shipping and/or free samples of her other products.
Bobbi R.
Trinity, TX
The bottle is teeny tiny but you don't have to use but a drop of this product for ur whole face. It doesn't feel like u have on make up when u have this on even though it's really thick.
Lauren M.
A little bit of this concealer goes a long way! I used it for the first time yesterday and the smallest dot covered my entire undereye. It has medium coverage and applies very easily without feeling cakey.
The packaging is tiny but with this concealer, only a little goes a long way. It covers up undereye circles and blemishes. This is probability the most full coverage concealer I've had and even though the consistency is thick, it blends out very nicely! I honestly do recommend this for all skin types and skin colors! Amazing product for such a good price
KATHLEEN K.
Philadelphia, PA
I was a bit disappointed by the Real Deal Concealer, as I swear by Laura Geller's Bronze & Brightener. I have super sensitive skin and also very dry skin, I found this product actually did not help my already dry skin and in fact my skin just kinda started to flake even more and dry out. When I am having a day where my skin isn't dry and flakey however it does give me good coverage so I can't rate it poorly because this is probably a me issue with my combination problematic skin type however I have found mac cosmetics don't aggravate the situation so I can't rate this a five star either because other cosmetics have worked in a moisturizer that helps skin types like mine. So, the jury is still out on this one.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
I've never used anything quite as impressive in overall coverage as this product.. It could possibly conceal a tattoo from a distance to the naked eye!
But for any and all who have scars, discoloration, birthmarks, or just one heck of an unattractive breakout; prepare yourself to be blown away! Mastering application takes a try or two, but when properly applied, this product takes you places like never before.
Katie C.
Sweetwater, TN
Will this cover dark circles under my eyes
Lauren M.
Is this concealer good for oily/combination skin?
Kristen B.
Highland, IN
Ok so... I splurged on this Laura Geller Real Deal Concealer but after a few times, I'm convinced it's causing re-occurring breakouts under the acne I'm attempting to hide. Like I will conceal a small bump, but then find it erupted later. Other lower-quality concealers don't react this way with my skin. Has anyone else experienced this?!