3 colors available

BY LAURA GELLER

My Real Deal Concealer is the ideal antidote to those flaws that have always plagued you: childhood scars, dark under eye circles, birthmarks, uneven lip lines. . This is a concealer that can hide anything! It s the perfect counterpart to my sheer Phenomenal Foundation, in a shade that s matched to your skin. What else? This smooth-gliding formula is long-lasting, oil free and chock full of healthy vitamins. The Real Deal Concealer, Deep. see more...

Laura Geller Beauty The Real Deal Concealer
  • "When I am having a day where my skin isn't dry and flakey however it does give me good coverage so I can't rate it poorly because this is probably a me issue with my combination problematic skin type however I have found mac cosmetics don't aggravate the situation so I can't rate this a five star either because other cosmetics have worked in a moisturizer that helps skin types like mine." in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a way long way here- one little dot covers under my eyes, around my nose and any blemishes I have (usually on my chin)." in 1 review
  • "I've never used anything quite as impressive in overall coverage as this product.." in 1 review
  • "You don't need very much for a full face of makeup concealing dark circles, redness and blemishes." in 1 review
  • "It did not settle in all my fine lines and wrinkled." in 1 review
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
This is such an amazing full coverage concealer! It is heavy duty, so a little definitely goes a long way. It's easy to blend, and doesn't cake or crease throughout the day. It completely covers all redness and blemishes! I purchased this product in October of 2015, have used it consistently, and I STILL have tons of product left. This stuff goes a long way! I would definitely repurchase.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow! This concealer is amazing! It really covers up dark circles, breakouts, and scars. A little bit goes a long ways. I would recommend this product and also repurchase it. This bottle is a decent size and since not much is needed being its very concentrated, this bottle will last me a long time. A bit on the pricey side, but it's worth it. The best concealer ever!
Abby Y.
Abby Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been searching for the perfect concealer for quite some time now, and I have FINALLY found it. This foundation is high coverage, but blends beautifully into the skin and doesn't dry me out. It is able to cover up any redness and my blemishes. It's a little pricey (about $20), but definitely worth it. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way!
Mel A.
Mel A.
This is a great concealer. I use it for the dark circles under my eyes. I make sure to blend it out well first, then I "bake" the concealer and set it in place using Laura Mercier's setting powder. It is full coverage and long lasting. I usually buy mine at Ulta. Laura Geller products are really good quality!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this concealer! I love it and it was totally worth the $22 that I spent on it when it first came out! I love how it is not oily when putting on face! The light shade is perfect for my skin, but for someone who has a medium type of shade there really isn't one because the darker shade is super dark!
Belle C.
Belle C.
I love this concealer for covering up blemishes and redness around the face. I don't particularly love this for under my eyes but I find I need a different product for the under eye anyway so it's no big deal. This covers beautifully and most importantly it doesn't break me out with is a rarity.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this concealer for years and it seriously holds true to it's name! It is the real deal! This is great for covering those pesky imperfections. It is pretty heavy so it might cause breakouts for those with sensitive skin. I do recommend this if you are looking for maximum coverage!
Hayleigh T.
Hayleigh T.
Hilliard, OH
Very thick concealer. This is no joke! Not for the under eyes but perfect for any blemishes or redness. The shades are all yellow toned but I take it and place in on uneven skin tone or blemishes under my foundation and then blend my foundation over it and the tone doesn't matter
Maria W.
Maria W.
Portland, OR
Love this concealer for full coverage. It's a thinker formula that covers age spots well. This small tube lasts an extremely long time. I purchased mine at Ulta for around $20. I would recommend this for anyone who wants a little more coverage.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Laura Geller Real Deal concealer is no joke. It is so full coverage, the tiniest bit goes the longest way. I find this concealer to be very thick so I do. It recommend using it under the eyes. It works well on blemishes though.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Sweetwater, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this cover dark circles under my eyes
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this concealer good for oily/combination skin?
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Highland, IN
Ok so... I splurged on this Laura Geller Real Deal Concealer but after a few times, I'm convinced it's causing re-occurring breakouts under the acne I'm attempting to hide. Like I will conceal a small bump, but then find it erupted later. Other lower-quality concealers don't react this way with my skin. Has anyone else experienced this?!