by Laura Geller

Macy's: $40.00

Deep: Olive to deep skinned women of color, with yellow undertones One beauty statement holds true: Great skin is the perfect canvas for naturally gorgeous looks. As the years go by, we need as much help as we can get to take cover from daily assaults - environmental elements and stress that can leave our skin looking less than stellar. Enter my Take Cover Anti-Aging Foundation SPF 20 - makeup innovation that multitasks to the max. Think potent anti-aging skincare thoughtfully blended with creamy, super-blendable foundation plus serious sun protection, in one bottle. Take Cover features Skin Self-Defense Complex™ - a luscious cocktail of skin-loving ingredients found in luxe night creams and serums, which helps to boost collagen production and retexturize aging skin. Laura worked with chemists and

Does anyone know where I can find this product to buy in the UK??? This is the best foundation I have ever used, it suits my skin very well but I can't find it for sale anywhere (or it has sold out).
Does this foundation settle into fine lines? For the price, I want to make sure it is worth it!
Start your review of Laura Geller Beauty Take Cover Anti-Aging Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 with Skin Self-Defense Complex!
2 years agoEast Chicago, IN
Review for: Light, Medium
Mixing these two colors gives me the perfect shade! I really love the formula that is used and the feeling of the Foundation! its really nice to blend and i love hove it applies to my skin! and the finish touch is the best part as well! I'd re purchase when i get the chance to!
2 years agoMarbella
Review for: Fair
Lovely foundation I really like the Laura Geller range, it’s very good on combination skin I found and it lasted well throughout the day when I tried it out,I’d recommend if you would like to try but I wouldn’t buy it again personally as there are other foundation’s on the market that are quite competitive at the moment.