Laura Geller Beauty Sugared Baked Pearl Eyeshadow uploaded by Kelley G.Laura Geller Beauty Sugared Baked Pearl Eyeshadow uploaded by Kelley G.Laura Geller Beauty Sugared Baked Pearl Eyeshadow uploaded by Kelley G.

BY LAURA GELLER

the eyes have it! Laura says: "Treat your eyes to the best baked goods around with my latest sugared baked pearl eyeshadow shades, made for me exclusively in Italy. This complex formula starts out as a colored liquid which is poured into individual terracotta pans. These pans are then baked for 24 hours resulting in silky, long-lasting products that allow the skin to radiate a lively and luscious glow and works for women of every skin tone and shade." What client would love these new shadows? Those looking for the beauty of baked - now in solid, everyday shades. Any client looking for a new shadow in a contemporary, wearable shade. Any clie. see more...

• Is this a super pigmented shadow?2 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply these baked shadows? I can ...1 Answers
  • This eyeshadow looks nice, but I was wondering if it coul...3 Answers
Laura Geller Beauty Sugared Baked Pearl Eyeshadow
  • "very pigmented and works great last about 7-12 months depending how often u use" in 3 reviews
  • "It works great as a shadow of highlight!!" in 2 reviews
  • "It's a great color and blends well" in 1 review
  • "it blends really well and is such a great brand!" in 1 review
  • "Highly pigmented color and lasts a long time, all day if you apply a primer first." in 1 review
courtnee k.
Sebastian, FL
I love all of her eye shadows, I love a nice shimmer to my eye shadows and her eye shadows go on just so beautifully. Definitely would buy again!
H.L c.
KY
This item is the best ,, i love it.They are the perfect soft shimmer. They make your eyes look naturally beautiful, highlighting your whole face
Alaina T.
Irvine, KY
Very pigmented and beautiful color. I love using this product because I love adding a little shimmer to my eyeshadow. this works perfectly!
Graciela G.
Salem, OR
I love this will defenently recommend this . When you buy this you get a lot of product so is not expensive for what you get
Paige H.
Batavia , IL
Love love love this product! I would highly recommend this to anyone. Not to expensive for what you get!!!!!
Sally S.
Omaha, NE
This eyeshadow is a beautiful shade and looks great on multiple skin tones. It stays on and shimmers all day!
laura b.
Lexington, NC
This is such a beautiful color! i personally love it! it blends really well and is such a great brand!
Karla G.
Hawthorne, CA
These shadows have incredible pigmentation and glow! This is some something you won't go wrong with.
Allisha M.
Tracy, CA
Amber T.
Grayson, LA
I love this and would recomind it to anyone! It's a great color and blends well
Alejandra F.
Minneapolis, MN
This eyeshadow looks nice, but I was wondering if it could also be used as a high lighter in your cheek bones as well?
Mariah M.
Fargo, ND
Is this a super pigmented shadow?
Sara M.
What is the best way to apply these baked shadows? I can never seem to get a lot of product on my brush.