Laura Geller Beauty Sugared Baked Pearl Eyeshadow uploaded by Kelley G.Laura Geller Beauty Sugared Baked Pearl Eyeshadow uploaded by Kelley G.Laura Geller Beauty Sugared Baked Pearl Eyeshadow uploaded by Kelley G.

BY LAURA GELLER

the eyes have it! Laura says: "Treat your eyes to the best baked goods around with my latest sugared baked pearl eyeshadow shades, made for me exclusively in Italy. This complex formula starts out as a colored liquid which is poured into individual terracotta pans. These pans are then baked for 24 hours resulting in silky, long-lasting products that allow the skin to radiate a lively and luscious glow and works for women of every skin tone and shade." What client would love these new shadows? Those looking for the beauty of baked - now in solid, everyday shades. Any client looking for a new shadow in a contemporary, wearable shade. Any clie. see more...

• Is this a super pigmented shadow?2 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply these baked shadows? I can ...1 Answers
  • This eyeshadow looks nice, but I was wondering if it coul...3 Answers
Laura Geller Beauty Sugared Baked Pearl Eyeshadow
  • "very pigmented and works great last about 7-12 months depending how often u use" in 3 reviews
  • "It works great as a shadow of highlight!!" in 2 reviews
  • "It's a great color and blends well" in 1 review
  • "it blends really well and is such a great brand!" in 1 review
  • "Highly pigmented color and lasts a long time, all day if you apply a primer first." in 1 review
Kelley G.
One of my favorite eyeshadows. I got this from Hautelook and I wish I could remember the price. It's very pigmented. I haven't noticed any problems with fall out. Easy to apply with a flat shadow brush. I love how bright it is. It has a strong sheen it satin finish. This shade is Soho Pink. Check out the Laura Geller website to see if they are still in production. I've seen this on Hautelook and Zulily randomly many times. The swatch is one swipe. I hope can find more of these because I love it.
DONNA V.
Hese colors go on so clean, so fresh, so subtle. They look super shiny online, but they are not! They are the perfect soft shimmer. So flattering. They make your eyes look naturally beautiful, highlighting your whole face
Carrie H.
ROSCOE, IL
Such a gorgeous color! I have seveeal of the baked shadows from Laura Geller and love every single one. It goes on so easily, without making a huge mess on my face. I also love using the baked shadows as a highlighter as well!
Maria V.
Laura Geller products are outstanding and this eye shadow is no exception. I only wish that there were more selections in the single color compact. This shadow works well as a highlight under the brow for the perfect glow without the glitter.
Yesenia G.
I love Laura Geller products. they are amazing. very pigmented, blends well, and love the texture of them. I usually get this brand on Hautelook.com when they are on the site.
Jessa G.
Dayton, OH
This sugared baked pearl eyeshadow is so pigmented ! You barely have to use any on the top of your finger or your favorite makeup brush. It sets on to your eyes easily and does not fade/ leave crease marks on your lids throughout the day.
Kim W.
Pensacola, FL
I have several of Laura Gellar's sugar baked eyeshadows. They are pigmented and easy to apply and blend. I also love to use them wet. They look amazing as foiled eyeshadows!
Rachael  D.
Beautiful product for sure. It works great as a shadow of highlight!! I couldn't believe the silky texture and how lovely it looked on the face. I will be repurchasing!
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
I am a lover of all things Laura Geller. Her products are amazing. These are highly pigmented and last. Love that all of her shades are so complimenting to any skin tone!
Youstina K.
League City, TX
I have this in the shade honey. I use it all the time as an inner corner highlight and even as a facial highlight! The shade is so golden and beautiful
Alejandra F.
Minneapolis , MN
This eyeshadow looks nice, but I was wondering if it could also be used as a high lighter in your cheek bones as well?
Mariah M.
Fargo, ND
Is this a super pigmented shadow?
Sara P.
What is the best way to apply these baked shadows? I can never seem to get a lot of product on my brush.