BY LAURA GELLER

Eye & Lip Spackle® Total Net Wet 0.18 oz / 5 g Spackle®  Total Net Wet 0.85 oz / 25 ml Laura s top selling primers in one handy component! Benefits: Three perfect primers create the perfect canvas for long-wearing, smudge-free face, eye and lip color. Spackle® retexturizes the skin and creates a smooth surface for makeup application and locks in moisture so skin feels softer and looks smoother. Eye Spackle® prevents eyeshadow from creasing: it wears longer and color stays true all day. Lip Spackle® resurfaces and softens dry lips, prevents lipstick feathering and bleeding and helps keep lipstick from fading and changing color. see more...

Crystal L.
trenton, GA
This cute little handy product is so great when I bought it I was new to the Laura Geller products I fell in love with her eyeshadows so when I was at the store I saw this cute little bottle that had three things that I use every day in one handy container the lip and the eye primer are so smooth and satiny I definitely fell in love the minute I used them also the face primer is silky smooth it's not heavy it doesn't leave your face sticky or clumpy and it makes my already amazing make up products look even better💗☺️ and it's the perfect size if you're not sure if the product is for you or not you're not buying this gigantic bottle . it's a small bottle I would say maybe the size of a small foundation bottle but it nowhere near contains that much product it's got a small amount of face primer and then the eye and the lip primer are inside the top so this way if you don't like it you only have a little bit to use and then you can go and buy a different brand👍🏻👍🏻💋
Hayley T.
Marion, NC
It really is not a bad price for 3 products. Half of the time I pay that much for one item. It is definitely long lasting there is a lot of product there. The packaging is nice and perfect for travel seeing that it is 3 in 1.
Dana R.
Durham, NC
I already LOVE the original Laura Geller Spackle and adding another two primers in the same package is a great idea for travel. I take this with me on warm vacations to help lock my makeup in place and eliminate 2 additional products in my makeup bag.
Morgan R.
I had a severe allergic reaction from this product, those of you with sensitive skin beware. I had welts and eczema all over the arm I searched on for about a week.
Courtney M.
Steubenville, OH
Love Love Love this product!! all 3 products in 1 for the perfect base of makeup. I recommend this to my friends I love anything Laura Geller
Stephanie F.
This is great to take with you to travel. Eye, lip and face Primer all 3 separate in one jar. Haven't seen it in awhile but a good deal.
Allie G.
Jonesboro, IN
I absolutely love any product made by Laura Geller all of her products are excellent and are made top of the line.
Evelyn D.
Three in one products what a great i just love anything from this product its great
Ashley H.
Love the 3 products in one. seriously the best product. the brand is great ..
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY
Is this worth the cost? Does it actually work?
jo c.
Has anyone used this yet? Did it work for you if so?
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
How is this product? I never have seen it before until right now and it looks like a wonderful product!!! Does it last? Is it over priced!
CHRISTINA A.
Merced, CA
I have not used the Laura Gallery Shackle yet but love her makeup line. I am interested in knowing if anyone has found this product to be sticky or greasy feeling after applying it. Is this basically a concealer of sorts and if so does it feel heavy on ? With Summer fast approaching the last thing I want on my face is something heavy or greasy. Thank you in advance.
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
Looks like an interest product is it worth it to give a try ?