BY LAURA GELLER

Revive and retexturize your skin to achieve a flawlessly smooth finish with my special Spackle ®. Under Make-up Primer in Ethereal. The Ethereal formula is infused with crushed pearl, licorice root, and nourishing botanicals to help give your complexion a bright, opulent glow. The Licorice Root Extract is encapsulated to ensure potency and effective delivery to the skin to help ensure a more even skin tone. The licorice helps to inhibit the production of tyrosine, the enzyme which regulates the production of melanin in the skin, resulting in hyperpigmentation. Lightweight and oil-free, it creates a flawlessly smooth finish and keeps makeup looking fresh for hours. Spackle Tinted Under Make-up Primer, Ethereal. see more...

• "I have the small sample size and I love it!" in 1 review
  • "I use a dot to refresh under my eye area in the afternoon if I look a little tired. " in 1 review
Jade N.
Weatherford, TX
Review for: Ethereal
I only have the Ethereal primer but it is so beautiful on my skin, I was not sure how it would turn out because I am naturally oily but it was gorgeous. I felt as if my pores were hidden well and I will definitely repurchase after I run out which might be a while since I bought the 2 oz and a little goes a long way.
Samantha P.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Bronze
Gives you a nice tan glow without looking fake or unnatural. It goes on really nice and leaves your skin feeling soft. Leaves my makeup on for the day. It has a shimmer glow but doesn’t break through my foundation.
Michaela D.
Carpentersvle, IL
Review for: Champagne
This is a decent primer. It's a really good size for the price but nothing too special. Overall I liked it but it didn't do anything special for me. I'd rather go for porefessional, but it isn't a bad option if that's all you have!
Gia K.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first time I tried this primer was in a sample pack that came with my Ulta order. I'm usually particular with primers because I don't really believe in facial primers. I prefer to prep the skin with skincare before makeup rather than entrusting the quality of my makeup on a primer.

However, when used after proper skin prep (Cleanse, Tone, Serum, Eye cream, Moisturizer & Sunscreen) this almost looks sufficient if you just want an out-the-door, glowy skin.
It has fine light-reflecting shimmer that gives your skin a radiant, plump appearance even without foundation.

However, for more problematic, textured skin, this might not be the best primer because it'll emphasize your imperfections.

It does help your foundation apply smoother and more even, but I cannot swear by this product prolonging the wear of any foundation.
Highly recommend this product for those of who of you who want extra glow with your foundation and if you need a primer that evens out your foundation.
Raven R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this primer for its illuminating properties but not for making my makeup last longer or poor filling.

I love to wear this under a matte foundation. It gives a wonderful light from within appearance. Still a matte finish that doesn't look flat or boring. Best when applied on the areas of the face that you would normally highlight.

This does not do anything for poor filling or perfecting skin texture, which is ok, as long as you know that. I will use another primer on the areas of my face that need texture perfecting.

It may seem extravagant to have to use 2 primers but I love the results I get!
Lyndi L.
Signal Mtn, TN
Review for: Champagne
This is my all-time favorite primer! The gel-cream formula is so refreshing. Spackle has this very subtle cooling sensation that is very calming. It works really well for my combination skin, but it might not work for oily skin gals.
I have tried the original, as well as the Ethereal and Champagne tinted primers. I love that the tinted ones give you an extra boost of radiance.
Not only does Spackle help your makeup stay put all day, but it also nourishes your skin. I have used this product faithfully for five years now and will continue to buy.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Review for: Champagne
I never thought that I would reach for any other primer other than my holy grail but I have found that I really like this primer. It is lightweight. It keeps my foundation from separating all through the day. The tint does not bother me because it is such a light shade that it doesn't really make a difference. I didn't purchase it for the tint but to just test out a new primer. I am really glad that I did! Would definitely recommend and repurchase this item.
Kaila C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My foundation usually makes me skin look dry and cling to dry patches because it is a long wearing one but this primer is holy grail!! It makes me foundation so much more comfortable and less drying. Plus it gives me a good healthy glow, i have combo skin more on the dry side and this is a lifesaver!
STARGAZER L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this is sooo light and not sticky. It dries fast and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or cracked. I have normal skin, in the winter in can get dry or oily, especially if I am out. This helps to control the shine. I really like the way it sets by eyeshadow and it stays!!! Laura Geller makes some amazing beauty products. This is definitely one of her best!!!
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has become my world! I've used it with high end liquid foundation, drug store liquid foundation, high end stick foundation and a powder foundation and my face is flawless. Pores? What pores? I even wore it alone one day and it was fantastic!
Kristen T.
About how much of this product do you use? I feel as if I am using too much.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried a primer by philosophy once that was similar to this and it always made my foundation roll into little balls and clumps...has anyone had that problem with this? Looking to try it
Melissa M.
Toronto , ON
Does it cover your sun spots ?
Nadera S.
Williamstown, NJ
Does this work well for under the eye dark circles?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?