BY LAURA GELLER

Revive and retexturize your skin to achieve a flawlessly smooth finish with my special Spackle ®. Under Make-up Primer in Ethereal. The Ethereal formula is infused with crushed pearl, licorice root, and nourishing botanicals to help give your complexion a bright, opulent glow. The Licorice Root Extract is encapsulated to ensure potency and effective delivery to the skin to help ensure a more even skin tone. The licorice helps to inhibit the production of tyrosine, the enzyme which regulates the production of melanin in the skin, resulting in hyperpigmentation. Lightweight and oil-free, it creates a flawlessly smooth finish and keeps makeup looking fresh for hours. Spackle Tinted Under Make-up Primer, Ethereal. see more...

• "I have the small sample size and I love it!" in 1 review
  • "I use a dot to refresh under my eye area in the afternoon if I look a little tired. " in 1 review
I got this in the So Scrumptious Medium Kit. I HATED it, not only this product, but almost all the products in the kit were terrible. I am so surprised as I had high hopes for Laura Geller make up. After opening this to try it, the first drop that came out was this oily bright orangey yellow color. YUCK. I put the lid back on & shook it to get a more mixed product. It came out ok so I gave it a shot. Supposedly this stuff is supposed to "perfect your skin's texture". This did nothing for me. The So Scrumptious Kit went back to Ulta.
Eliza P.
Eliza P.
N Hollywood, CA
I like this primer, it has a light shimmering pink color which gives like a nice shine that is not overpowering since its blends into the skin. I have been using this primer and I noticed that my foundation lasted for a longer time period. I would recommend this product if you are looking for a primer that makes your foundation last longer. It does not hydrate or so any miracles but works great in setting the foundation. Also, its oil free, it keeps colors in place and give a glow.
Heather G.
Heather G.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Champagne
I have never used a primer before I started using this one, but I love this primer. I have a really bad problem with makeup on my forehead flaking off and looking crazy, but since I started using this, I haven't had any problems. I also bought this in a set of other full sized products such as lipstick, bronzer and mascara for $39. Which is a great deal because the product itself was $32.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Lawrence, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this primer as a free gift at Ulta. I loved the fact that the Champagne tint is illuminating, but it is a terrible primer. It exaggerated all of my texture on my dry skin and it made my makeup last only a few hours before it turned it into a patchy, flakey mess. Good thing I didn't actually buy this product because I would have been terrible disappointed.
Keatyn M.
Keatyn M.
Des Moines, WA
Review for: Champagne
I got a sample size of the Laura Geller Spackle Primer in Champagne. I was surprised to see how much champagne micro-glitter was in the product. Once foundation was layered over the sparkly primer, the micro-glitter disappears. However, I still had some stuck in my eyebrows and it was all over my hands. Overall, the primer is not bad, but not the best.
Kaila C.
Kaila C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My foundation usually makes me skin look dry and cling to dry patches because it is a long wearing one but this primer is holy grail!! It makes me foundation so much more comfortable and less drying. Plus it gives me a good healthy glow, i have combo skin more on the dry side and this is a lifesaver!
Mikesha S.
Mikesha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Spackle is a product that you want to use on days where you may become really oily. Sitting out in the sun, beach days, any day you want to be oil-free, you should use this product. It's a bit expensive so I chose to buy the trial size and it lasts forever.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in champagne and depending on what you're interested in, you may or may not like it. Does a great job of priming the skin but the shimmer seems to make my face shiny. I usually like a more matte look. If you want shimmer than this is for you
Sylvia U.
Sylvia U.
Review for: Champagne
I actually got this in a box with several other products. But I love this! It really gives my face a glow. I wear it under my foundation or alone. It's also great with the Bb cream or baked body frosting.
Janice J.
Janice J.
I have dry combination skin so I use two primers. I use a mattifying one on my nose and this one on the rest of my face. It gives a pretty tan glow that compliments my medium skin tone beautifully.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
About how much of this product do you use? I feel as if I am using too much.
Blair D.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried a primer by philosophy once that was similar to this and it always made my foundation roll into little balls and clumps...has anyone had that problem with this? Looking to try it
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Toronto , ON
Does it cover your sun spots ?
Nadera S.
Nadera S.
Williamstown, NJ
Does this work well for under the eye dark circles?
Emily S.
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?