BY LAURA GELLER

Create the perfect canvas for eyeshadow and liner so it wears longer than ever with Spackle Eyelid Invisible Eye Primer by Laura Geller Beauty. It primes your eyelids to an impeccably smooth surface so eye makeup glides on and stays without creasing or smudging. The clear gel formula helps colors wear vibrant and true. Tahitian gardenia flower and coconut oil moisturize and condition delicate eyelid skin while red and brown algae extract nourish, firm and protect. How to use: Apply a small amount to eyelid. Pat gently with your ring finger to blend. Follow with your eye makeup. Brand: LAURA GELLER BEAUTY. Style Name: Laura Geller Beauty 'Spackle Eyelid' Invisible Eye Primer. Style Number: 1109316. see more...

Dee D.
This is actually a good product. It was a little pricey when I bought it and I have used lots of different eyelid primers for it to be that costly. I bought it a few times to use on clients. It kind of depends if the eyelids are dry or oily as well. Make sure to apply an even application and allow for it to dry thoroughly.
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
This eye primer is amazing. I mix it with tarte shape tape before applying it to my lids. It is the strongest eye primer I've came across. I use it when I don't want my shadows to budge.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
This was okay for awhile but i noticed it was making me oily if i wore it all day. It doesnt really make my eyeshadow pop either.
Cassandra L.
Columbus
Laura Gellar products NEVER disappoint. Formula is high quality and texture is dreamy. Keeps makeup looking fresh and fantastic
Sarah H.
RICHARDSON, TX
Makes your eyeshadow more pigmented. & doesn't crease. Makes liner and eyeshadows to stay on for very long