BY LAURA GELLER

shade-n-sculpt with brush Laura says: "This is perhaps one of the most important artist s tools that I can give you. Not makeup per se, it s a way to define your natural face structure before you add color. Shade-n-Sculpt is a silky baked powder that simply glides into place." To achieve its incredibly silky texture, this baked powder starts as a creamy liquid poured onto terracotta pans and baked for 24 hours by skilled artisans in Italy. Benefits: Achieve a well-sculpted face! Accentuate and modify any feature or contour of the face. Narrow nose, raise cheekbones, strengthen jaw, minimize full chin, slim face. see more...

• How did you learn to contour and highlight? 1 Answers
  • Is this product worth purchasing? And if so, where can I ...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth purchasing? I've seen other makeup...1 Answers
Laura Geller Beauty Shade-n-Sculpt Compact with Brush
  • "this has long been discontinued but i am convinced laura showed how she truly is a pioneer when she launched this product years ago. it was incredibly, impressively wonderful! the dark part worked as natural but intense contour shade or bronzer (depending on your skin-tone) and the light part was a perfect highlighter without any kind of glitter but rather a sheen. like the vanilla highlighter. it helped shape any woman's face - easily. i wish they'd bring it back." in 3 reviews
Lori M.
Colors blend great on my medium skin for contouring and highlighting. The medium and dark shades are quite pigmented but the highlighter blends it together. It is more of an iridescent color. The brush isn’t very good quality, already losing hairs
Carla S.
This has long been discontinued but I am convinced Laura showed how she truly is a pioneer when she launched this product years ago. It was incredibly, impressively wonderful! The dark part worked as natural but intense contour shade or bronzer (depending on your skin-tone) and the light part was a perfect highlighter without any kind of glitter but rather a sheen. Like the vanilla highlighter. It helped shape any woman's face - easily. I wish they'd bring it back.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
I've heard about this product and I really want to try it. They say it good when sculpting your face and I just want to really try it. I'm going to ask a question in the questions part and if anybody can answer it, it would be helpful.
Natosha B.
Klamath, CA
Laura Geller! Amazing! I need to start investing more into this beauty line. Super pigmented perfect contour and highlighter compacted. I like that it's the perfect size to throw in the bag and for a quick touch up.
Nikki K.
Downingtown, PA
Not my favorite. Took some effort to get the effect that I wanted, but then it felt too caked on. I've heard good things about their other products though.
Felicia T.
Lebanon, MO
Works good. Not my favorite but I will give it a 5 star cause the quality is a bomb! And it gets the job done perfect for like in your purse!
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I lovvvvvvvve thissssss productttt ,,,,,,, I use allll theeeee tiiime and it'ssss Realllyyyy goood. You can buy it from everywhere.
Cheri D.
Insanely beautiful!! so involve with this product and what it has to offer, absolutely 10/10
it just glides on and this baked powder can do wonders, it narrows the nose, cheekbones, jaw, and leaves you with a beautiful sleek, powerful slim face
Jazmin D.
Pomona, CA
Is this product worth purchasing? I've seen other makeup artist use the loose powder and seems to work pretty good.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
Is this product worth purchasing? And if so, where can I find this ?
Taylor G.
How did you learn to contour and highlight?