Laura Geller Beauty Retractable Baked Powder Brush uploaded by Amber T.Laura Geller Beauty Retractable Baked Powder Brush uploaded by Jessica T.Laura Geller Beauty Retractable Baked Powder Brush uploaded by amee w.

BY LAURA GELLER

The perfect multi-tasking face brush. Designed specifically for Laura s baked complexion products, the Retractable Baked Powder Brush picks up just the right amount of powder with its synthetic fibers. Each bristle has a gentle wave that allows it to readily pick up powder and cleanly deposit it on the skin for a flawless finish. The perfect multi-tasking brush for all-over face powders and/or blush. The synthetic taklon hair helps keep your brush clean by not absorbing makeup or oils from your face. Retractable Baked Powder Brush. see more...

Laura Geller Beauty Retractable Baked Powder Brush
  • "I have two in my makeup bag and I use one every day for my finishing powder and the other at least twice a week for blush application." in 1 review
  • "The brush has very soft bristles but isn't very dense so it is best used when a light application is desired." in 1 review
  • "Designed specifically for Laura s baked complexion products, the Retractable Baked Powder Brush picks up just the right amount of powder with its synthetic fibers." in 1 review
Tara C.
Tara C.
Knoxville, TN
I got this in a face kit that came with a blush and balance and brighten foundation. I felt like the bristles were too loose, if that makes sense. I wouldn't use this brush for applying a foundation, and if it had to, I would roll up the sliding mechanism so the brush was more compact. it is an okay blush brush though.
LEAR18275 | PAOLA R.
LEAR18275 | PAOLA R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Las brochas con tapa son super practicas porque aparte que se guardan los pelitos es higiénico y se conservan mejor las brochas las puedes echar en tu bolso de maquillaje sin tener miedo a que se dañen
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is very soft. I also love how you can twist it down and put the cap on to keep it clean. It's great for on the go and to keep inside your purse. Love this brush!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is kind of weird-it's hard to retract the brush, it could've been done better. But other than that it's a great foundation powder brush. It's soft
Amber T.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Might be my favorite thing in the whole kit!!! I really love that this brush is retractable. I don't use it for my foundation but for blush. I may try it again but seems like a better blush size.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Crestview, FL
You can't go wrong with this super soft retractable powder brush. I love that it is retractable because the brush stays clean and its easy to throw in a purse for touch ups. It provides great coverage. this is my favorite brush!
agnieszka n.
agnieszka n.
Fayetteville, NC
Nice brush. I get mine with one of the kids. I like it for the powder. It dense and does the job. Because it's retractable you can take it with you anywhere you go.
amee w.
amee w.
Milford, DE
This brush is everything. Very very soft. I don't leave the house without it. Go get you a laura geller retractable baked Kabuki brush.
Valerie J.
Valerie J.
These are very nice. Soft and work very well. i have 2 actually in my make-up case and use it every morning.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect brush. Great size and evenly distributes your makeup! I am obsessed with Laura Geller brand and this brush has changed how well my makeup is applied! makes look FLAWLESS!
Elizabeth U.
Elizabeth U.
Does this brush shed it's bristles?
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
Manteno, IL
Someone help me! I need a baking brush! I do not have this but tried using one similar to this and the powder went everywhere! I welcome any suggestions. Preferably on the cheaper side.
Rosemary Q.
Rosemary Q.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am on the hunt for a brush that I can bake under the eyes after applying concealer. Does anyone have any suggestions?