Laura Geller Beauty Real Deal Foundation Stick SPF 15

by Laura Geller

A multi-tasking foundation stick that marries science with convenience, offering buildable coverage, SPF 15 sun protection, and ease of use. SPF 15. Oil-free, fragrance-free and paraben-free. Hypoallergenic. Portable. Longwearing. Full coverage. Water-resistant Real Deal Foundation Stick SPF 15, Medium.

How well does this cover ?
Is this thick feeling on your skin? Is it full coverage and/or buildable?
Why has this been discontinued?
Start your review of Laura Geller Beauty Real Deal Foundation Stick SPF 15!
tracy M.
The best foundation stick to use. I love how it cover everything rather you have pimples or more. I love how great it looks especially on light skin.
Stacy K.
Largo
I love this product. It's a little pricey but it is so worth the money. This foundation will stay on all day long, but start lightly and blend in and then add more it may look like a little bit but it spreads a long way. I definitely plan on buying more.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
Please get your hands on this foundation when you need that quick on the go all day lasting finish. One thia I really enjoy about this foundation is that it dries matte. I have very oily skin and shine a lot after awhile and this foundation has made a believer out of me. Please oh please get this.
N G.
Mililani, HI
love these foundation stick and having the spf is a plus. it was very easy to apply when your in a hurry..
Sid M.
This was part of a set that I purchased from QVC about 5 years ago. Trust me, a little goes a long way. Very nice coverage. Just apply a few strokes on your face and blend (I prefer with my fingers). What a shame that this foundation is no longer available because I most definitely would have stocked up.
Emily A.
Jefferson, ME
This has great coverage but if you don't spend the time to really blend it well and build with it, it will either look thick and cakey or you won't get coverage. It takes a little practice but once you get the hang of it it does offer great coverage as promised. It is a bit waxy and heavy but I am used to mineral foundation so I feel the difference, but don't mind it in exchange for the coverage it offers when applied properly.
Riley K.
This foundation stick provides a medium to full coverage that is very buildable. It is easy to blend with a brush or sponge and is perfect for any skin type. There is a wide variety of skin tone colors with a variety of yellow and pink undertones.This foundations does not sink into fine lines and pores and will keep you looking fresh all day. Not to mention the incredible low price you pay for a large amount of product. This foundation can be worn in an everyday casual look or and all night glamorous look.
Kristine R.
Hounslow, London
I really like this foundation, I used it and then topped it with Laura's powder foundation and then the cream and powder blush as well. Great coverage, color and long wearing. Just be sure to blend well and top it all off with highlighter for a great and long lasting look.
Heather M.
La Place, LA
Laura Geller Beauty Real Deal Foundation Stick SPF 15 uploaded by Heather M.
You can't even tell i have any makeup on! This is one of my favorite. I love the stick foundation. It allows to add coverage evactly where i need it. You can't even tell i have any makeup on! This is one of my favorite. I love the stick foundation. It allows to add coverage evactly where i need it. You can't even tell i have any makeup on! This is one of my favorite. I love the stick foundation. It allows to add coverage evactly where i need it. You can't even tell i have any makeup on! This is one of my favorite. I love the stick foundation. It allows to add coverage evactly where i need it.
Suzie B.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
wonderful foundation feels creamy on face full coverage, very convienant to carry with you, very easy to apply use your fingers or a brush or beauty blender
Ask a question to the Influenster community...