Laura Geller Beauty Real Deal Foundation Stick SPF 15 uploaded by Heather M.

BY LAURA GELLER #43 in Foundation Sticks

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

A multi-tasking foundation stick that marries science with convenience, offering buildable coverage, SPF 15 sun protection, and ease of use. SPF 15. Oil-free, fragrance-free and paraben-free. Hypoallergenic. Portable. Longwearing. Full coverage. Water-resistant Real Deal Foundation Stick SPF 15, Medium.

Savannah B.
Elm Mott , TX
Review for: Light more...
This foundation unfortunately did not work for my skin type by mid day my face felt heavy and super oily it would be an amazing foundation for normal to dry skin. I myself would not buy this again but I would recommend for normal to dry skin types it blends beautifully
Kendra P.
Fort Smith, AR
If you're a Laura Geller fan then you'll love her line of sticks foundations and highlighters! The colors are so perfect with my light olive complexion! I feel like it was made for me! A must try if you have a hard time finding your shade!
Lucas L.
Tampa
Review for: The more...
I love that it has sunscreen in it ,that’s about it lol....the range is kind of limited but nothing really stands out to me about this, the packaging is clean, the formula is kinda of pasty, would give it a second chance
Sarah W.
Studio City, CA
Review for: Light more...
I really didn’t care for this product. I didn’t feel like it went on very well, or blend it out very well. And I felt like the color was not a very nice one. I just swatched a couple different kinds but I didn’t really find one that hit my skin
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
I LOVE this stick foundation! It has SPF, which is such a great reason to purchase foundation. I used a blender sponge to blend across my face. The coverage is med-full and creates a Dewey complexion.
Brenda S.
I have used this foundation for at least 7 years... probably longer. I really like it, obviously. I think that it really smoothes over the skin nicely without leaving foundation lines. It has a nice look to it because you can get it to look like you don't have your face plastered with foundation as long as your skin is not extremely dry. If you exfoliate then it will go back to looking good again when applied. I really have liked the lip shaped sponges that come with it too. I like that it comes in a wide range of colors for pale skin and that it covers discoloration well. Sometimes I have redness on my face from having a butterfly rash on my face due to lupus. This has enough coverage to mostly cover that. It doesn't irritate my skin either, and it can get really sensitive to products.
Heather M.
La Place, LA
You can't even tell i have any makeup on! This is one of my favorite. I love the stick foundation. It allows to add coverage evactly where i need it.

Emily A.
Jefferson, ME
This has great coverage but if you don't spend the time to really blend it well and build with it, it will either look thick and cakey or you won't get coverage. It takes a little practice but once you get the hang of it it does offer great coverage as promised. It is a bit waxy and heavy but I am used to mineral foundation so I feel the difference, but don't mind it in exchange for the coverage it offers when applied properly.
Riley K.
This foundation stick provides a medium to full coverage that is very buildable. It is easy to blend with a brush or sponge and is perfect for any skin type. There is a wide variety of skin tone colors with a variety of yellow and pink undertones.This foundations does not sink into fine lines and pores and will keep you looking fresh all day. Not to mention the incredible low price you pay for a large amount of product. This foundation can be worn in an everyday casual look or and all night glamorous look.
Sid M.
This was part of a set that I purchased from QVC about 5 years ago. Trust me, a little goes a long way. Very nice coverage. Just apply a few strokes on your face and blend (I prefer with my fingers). What a shame that this foundation is no longer available because I most definitely would have stocked up.
elena a.
Thermal, CA
Can you also use this to contour, maybe in a darker color ?
Megan M.
How does this product blend? I love concealer sticks, but I've never tried a foundation stick. I've got try skin and I'm worried that a stiff foundation could accentuate my dry areas.
Lauren M.
Do you use a brush or a sponge in order to apply this product? Do you apply it directly to the skin?
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI
Is this full coverage or sheer?
Shaz C.
Anstruther, ['', '', '']
Why has this been discontinued?