BY LAURA GELLER

Brush Collection contains: Angled Eyeshadow Brush Angled Powder Brush Blush and Highlighter Brush Eyeshadow Brush Eyeliner/Eyebrow Brush Sponge Applicator Brow Groomer/Lash Separator Fine make-up brushes are as important as the products themselves.  They make your application easier with professional looking results. I chose the brushes for this collection based on the brushes I use day in and day out on my clients in New York.  They have a professional feel from the acrylic handles to the fine quality bristles.  The shapes were chosen to meet the needs of the task.  I also incorporated my favorite color, red, to result in a beautiful, elegant collection. -Laura see more...

Hollie N.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the variety of the brushes! So many different shapes, sizes, & textures!! The product goes onto my skin just right & they’re super easy to clean as well! Would like more color options but I’ll still buy these again :)
Nidhi P.
Suwanee, GA
Really soft brushes that don't shed! Definitely worth it! I love having brushes for every different kind of shaping I do for my makeup
Chelsea S.
cranberry
Soft brushes that don't break apart, nice and clean application of makeup, no clumping look.