Laura Geller Beauty Phenomenal Foundation

by Laura Geller

Beauty.com: $36.50
*1 other buying options

Get satin-smooth skin with an oil-free glow. My Phenomenal Foundation is a silicone-based liquid with light-reflective properties, so you get a sheer, dewy look without the breakouts that other foundations can cause. Loaded with botanicals like Centella Asiatica Extract and White Tea, this foundation conditions your skin while giving you a flawless finish. Foundation, Deep.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Geller Beauty Phenomenal Foundation!
2 years agoEverett , WA
I started using this foundation and it has a very smooth, velvety consistency. I really like this foundation. It is medium coverage. I still need to use a concealer to cover up blemishes. It lasts for most of the day. You still need to do touch ups towards the end of the day.
2 years agoPlainwell, MI
Review for: Medium
If you want perfect coverage without the cakey heavy feel that a lot of others have. Long lasting easy coverage and leaves your face feeling smooth and looking fresh and young. I recommend using this product. #influenster
4 years agoLees summit, MO
Review for: Medium
I bought this foundation about a month ago, I was pleased from the start. I am not a daily make-up wearer, but this foundation has been my favorite since the day I tried it inside ULTA. Will purchase again.
4 years agoSanta Ana, CA
Review for: Medium
I purchased this foundation 2 weeks ago, i was very please with the formula and my skin felt amazing! I definitely recommend this foundation to everyone.
4 years ago
Review for: Medium
I love this foundation! It provides a medium coverage and matches my skin tone really well. It goes on smooth and stays on throughout the day.
2 years agoBaton Rouge
Review for: Medium
use under my eyes as concealer or for all over coverage. great wear. nice formula, not too matte or too dewy. will definitely purchase again