Laura Geller Beauty Matte Maker Invisible Oil Blotting Powder uploaded by Cielo A.

BY LAURA GELLER

The invisible oil blotter Benefits: Use alone or over foundation for weightless, clear oil control. Pores appear smaller and skin clarity is improved. Suitable for all skin types. Key Ingredient: Calcium Carbonate - Provides superior oil absorption. Laura s tip: "A perfect finishing product to set your makeup and its great for touchups during the day." Invisible Oil Blotting Powder see more...

• Is this stuff really work? I've always wanted to try it?1 Answers
Denise N.
I honestly love this. It makes my skin soft AND just soaks all the oils on my face where I don't look shiny. I may need to reapply like once or so , depending what I'm doing, but besides form that it lasts almost the whole day ! Has been my go-to finishing powder
Amy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom gave me many Laura Gellar products to try, and this is the only one I've kept and rebought. I love how this product feels after I apply it. It lasts a long time because a little goes a long way.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
This powder is really good for those who have oily skin! It just soaks everything up. It's so amazing. I absolutely love this product.
Carol E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this! I have oily skin and this definitely helps keep me matte throughout the day. I don't usually have to touch up unless I'm outdoors during a very hot/humid day. This powder is a definite keeper! My search for an oil control setting powder is over.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. while It can be a bit pricey it is so worth it. it really takes away the oil shite and makes your skin look so smooth and strong. its meant for people with oily skin so that you can remove it. I highly recommend this product to others as well as I will be continuing to use this product!
Suzanne B.
I LOVE this product! I hadn't tried Laura Geller before and was at an outdoor wedding in July. While I could feel my makeup pouring off of me, my sister told me to try this powder and it would pull out all the excess moisture. I didn't have very high hopes. It was 100+ degrees and high humidity...but it WORKED! I was blown away by how well it kept my makeup in place and kept the shine off even when the rest of me was melting! I carry one of these with me at all times. Best matte powder I've ever tried.
Whitney M.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this stuff really work? I've always wanted to try it?