BY LAURA GELLER

Beautiful to the core! Our revolutionary stick foundation creates the look of dewy, healthy skin. With an outer core of silky foundation and a radiant, creamy inner core of luminous pearl to reflect light, Luminous Veil delivers light-to-buildable coverage that blends easily and evenly to a subtle, glowing finish. Hyaluronic Acid boosts moisture and helps to plump the skin while antioxidant Vitamin E protects it. Extra fine Silica works to blur fine lines and wrinkles. The fingertip-friendly stick formula makes application effortless - just sweep on, blend in and go! Luminous Veil instantly adapts to the skin, softening fine lines and imperfections for a beautiful complexion with a naturally sensual glow. Ingredients: Outer Core Ingredients: O see more...

Lana S.
Great brand has a variety of products. This one has a lot of product and its foundation stick which I’m super excited about. Foundation sticks for me on more of a luxury item that I don’t use every day since I run out of them way too quickly. This formula is creamy, glides on smoothly and easily blendable.
Nikita M.
Tonawanda, NY
Review for: Medium more...
First I have to say this product is an absolutely fantastic value for the money you spend on it! I have incorporated it into my daily routine. I have also recommended it to a few friends and everybody shared the same sentiment at me.
Lauren H.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: Light more...
Amazing!!!!!! This product is amazing as of all of Laura Geller products! Easy to apply I purchased this online and was so happy with the results true to color! I used spackle hydrate before! Amazing I would definitely recommend this!
Emma M.
eden prairie
this works perfectly. it is great and works perfect for my skin tone. compared to alternatives its great. i love Laura Geller and its perfect for any skin tone. its super easy to apply and use and i use it almost every day. i would love to review more foundation for free.
Dominique M.
New York
This is very nice. It’s buildable coverage. Very convenient to use. The color matches my skin tone very nicely. I’m fair to medium complexion. It’s portable so great for travel. No worrying about spillage in the luggage.
Mistirae S.
Review for: Light more...
Coverage is great, it's not cakey, and doesn't oxidize, but I kinda wish it would oxidize lol. The shade range isn't every large, so I choose light, (others would be to dark for me) and the shade "light" is to light 😥 it's Ana amazing foundation, u just wish I would have a shade to match my skin tone.
LAURA R.
EL CENTRO
Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it!
La shay J.
Sacramento, CA
I bought the shades "Fair" and "Medium" because I couldn't find "Light" at the sale. Both shades are actually extremely forgiving. I can get away with wearing either by themselves, though Medium alone does have a yellow cast to it on me. My favorite way is to mix them together.

fair, medium

fair, medium

no flash: fair, medium

flash: fair, medium

After reading the description, I was slightly nervous about how the formula would act on my shine prone skin. Anytime I see the words "glowy" or "luminous" I get a bit worried I'll look greasy. Well, that is certainly not the case with these!! This formula is INCREDIBLE!

I LOVE the stick. It makes it easy to travel with (even though I have not traveled in forever) and easy to apply. I usually take the stick directly and apply right to my face and then blend it with a brush; keeping my fingers nice and clean.

The coverage is buildable up to full. I love that I can get full coverage with this foundation and it feels so light on my skin. This foundation is also very long wearing (over primer). I find it stays put and looks fresh from when I put it on until I wash my face at night. I also think it gives such a beautiful finish. The finish on me looks almost matte, but with a healthy glow. I actually noticed I didn't use as much powder as I usually do on top of it. It just becomes one with my face and makes me look uplifted and so smooth.

no makeup at all

before blending- shade fair only

only foundation in fair (+ mascara)

full face of makeup on top of the foundation

some other Laura Geller products on my face today. I forgot to include French Vanilla!
If you're in the market for a new foundation, want something that has nice skin care ingredients and is super easy to apply, it's worth checking out! Find it here.

Something else I picked up at the Sample Sale was the Color Drenched Lip Gloss in "Poppin' Pink" I've had this formula and enjoyed it before from old QVC sets, but the colors were never truly me. This has that delicious coffee scent (yes COFFEE SCENTED LIP GLOSS PEOPLE), perfect shine, pigmentation and no stickiness, while being a true "Diane Pink" =)

if you like my blog, please subscribe?
follow me on social media! (links at right)

<3 Diane
Brooklyn P.
galesburg , IL
Review for: Light more...
Great highlighting foundation that is luxuriously creamy and easily blendable into the most stubborn skin! For the price i feel you get exactly what you pay for, a high coverage, luminous foundation for a decent priceLaura Geller Beauty Luminous Veil Cream Stick Foundation
nytasha s.
Coal township, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This cream foundation is AMAZING. I love all Laura geller products they are 1000% worth the price. It is so soft on my face and doesn’t feel clumpy it also doesn’t make creases throughout my face. I would definitely recommend this product.
Tong X.
Scranton , PA
Is this good for oily skin??
Kayton P.
Flushing , MI
where can I buy this at ?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long lasting??
Eva S.
I have dry skin. Would this work for me ? How's the coverage?
Charlotte S.
Alexandria, VA
Does this make your skin feel oily or like there's a lot of product on it?