BY LAURA GELLER #15 in Foundation Sticks

Beautiful to the core! Our revolutionary stick foundation creates the look of dewy, healthy skin. With an outer core of silky foundation and a radiant, creamy inner core of luminous pearl to reflect light, Luminous Veil delivers light-to-buildable coverage that blends easily and evenly to a subtle, glowing finish. Hyaluronic Acid boosts moisture and helps to plump the skin while antioxidant Vitamin E protects it. Extra fine Silica works to blur fine lines and wrinkles. The fingertip-friendly stick formula makes application effortless - just sweep on, blend in and go! Luminous Veil instantly adapts to the skin, softening fine lines and imperfections for a beautiful complexion with a naturally sensual glow. Ingredients: Outer Core Ingredients: O see more...

Ariana E.
Orlando , FL
just received this product today and I was so pleasantly surprised! While I usually prefer the feel of it I always go for because of longevity. After giving this bad boy a run through, I feel like this is the best of both worlds! Great longevity in a super comfortable, soft formula. I was super happy with. I love this, and while this may not have been one I picked up on my own, I already know it will be a daily staple for me. Instant love! *I received this product complimentary for review purposes, the opinions, however, are 100% my own.
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
I love this foundation so much!! It makes my skin so smooth. It is so easy to use. I apply it on top of my moisturized & primed skin and it makes my skin look so good. Never cakey or streaks. I continue to buy this!!
Mistirae S.
Review for: Light more...
Coverage is great, it's not cakey, and doesn't oxidize, but I kinda wish it would oxidize lol. The shade range isn't every large, so I choose light, (others would be to dark for me) and the shade "light" is to light ūüė• it's Ana amazing foundation, u just wish I would have a shade to match my skin tone.
La shay J.
Sacramento, CA
I bought the shades "Fair" and "Medium" because I couldn't find "Light" at the sale. Both shades are actually extremely forgiving. I can get away with wearing either by themselves, though Medium alone does have a yellow cast to it on me. My favorite way is to mix them together.

fair, medium

fair, medium

no flash: fair, medium

flash: fair, medium

After reading the description, I was slightly nervous about how the formula would act on my shine prone skin. Anytime I see the words "glowy" or "luminous" I get a bit worried I'll look greasy. Well, that is certainly not the case with these!! This formula is INCREDIBLE!

I LOVE the stick. It makes it easy to travel with (even though I have not traveled in forever) and easy to apply. I usually take the stick directly and apply right to my face and then blend it with a brush; keeping my fingers nice and clean.

The coverage is buildable up to full. I love that I can get full coverage with this foundation and it feels so light on my skin. This foundation is also very long wearing (over primer). I find it stays put and looks fresh from when I put it on until I wash my face at night. I also think it gives such a beautiful finish. The finish on me looks almost matte, but with a healthy glow. I actually noticed I didn't use as much powder as I usually do on top of it. It just becomes one with my face and makes me look uplifted and so smooth.

no makeup at all

before blending- shade fair only

only foundation in fair (+ mascara)

full face of makeup on top of the foundation

some other Laura Geller products on my face today. I forgot to include French Vanilla!
If you're in the market for a new foundation, want something that has nice skin care ingredients and is super easy to apply, it's worth checking out! Find it here.

Something else I picked up at the Sample Sale was the Color Drenched Lip Gloss in "Poppin' Pink" I've had this formula and enjoyed it before from old QVC sets, but the colors were never truly me. This has that delicious coffee scent (yes COFFEE SCENTED LIP GLOSS PEOPLE), perfect shine, pigmentation and no stickiness, while being a true "Diane Pink" =)

if you like my blog, please subscribe?
follow me on social media! (links at right)

<3 Diane
Morgan S.
Review for: Medium more...
I normally don’t like foundation sticks because they can be very thick and hard to blend in. But this foundation is creamy and glowy. It glides on so light and smooth and really does cover imperfections. Perfect for traveling too!
Srin Y.
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
Danie H.
Review for: Medium more...
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Elizabeth W.
She is amazing like I love everyone of her products I think she has the best long lasting products out there especially for sweating throughout the day it last long and looks amazing by the end of the day
Gabby R.
Oil City
Review for: Golden Medium more...
This product works really good. I recommend it to others. Sometimes it doesn’t blend if you get the wrong color but other than that it works really good, it usually lasts me all day. So I definitely recommend
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
Laura Greer Foundation stick it the perfect stick. I feel that it has a great shade range. This is easy to blend. This product is long wearing, I suggest that you give this a try.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long lasting??
Charlotte S.
Alexandria, VA
Does this make your skin feel oily or like there's a lot of product on it?
Tong X.
Scranton , PA
Is this good for oily skin??
Eva S.
I have dry skin. Would this work for me ? How's the coverage?
Kayton P.
Flushing, MI
where can I buy this at ?