6 colors available

BY LAURA GELLER

Dragon Fruit Sorbet: a bright fuchsia pink A juicy way to love your lips! Infused with Vitamin E, Love Me Dew features an ultra-hydrating, healing formula with a luxurious balm-like texture. Shiny color wears comfortably - never dry or sticky! This convenient chubby stick never needs sharpening and is perfect for touch-ups on the go. Love Me Dew Moisturizing Lip Crayon, Dragon Fruit Sorbet

Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
This is one of my favorite lip products to use. It glides on smoothly and is easy to apply. I have it in the color "cherry punch". My one pet peeve is that it does not stay in place and I have to be careful not to touch my lips because it smears easily.
Chantel S.
Chantel S.
I love this product so much! It is super moisturizing and keeps my lips hydrated! It gives an amazing pop of color and it's easy to apply and glides on smoothly!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
I have this one in a bright red. I can't remember the name off the top of my head. But I absolutely love it. It goes on so smooth and lasts all day with maybe a touch up after I eat. I always get complimented when I use it.
Liz W.
Liz W.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Cranberry Glaze
This is one of my go-to lip products on a daily basis. It is moisturizing, extremely pigmented, and it smells amazing! It adds a pop of color to a simple outfit, or it can add a subtle flare to a more formal outfit. It is simply versatile. Though my favorite thing about this lip crayon is that I am able to add one color to the top lip, and other to the bottom, and rub them together for a color as unique as me! Versatile and playful? I don't know what could be better. I have about 4 or 5 of these crayons now but I hope to own them all when it's all said and done!
Amanda  P.
Amanda P.
Dresden, OH
Review for: Cranberry Glaze
I have this product in cherry punch and I absolutely love it! I find that it stays in place really well and it very moisturizing. I do recommend
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Union, NJ
Review for: Plum Freeze
It's my first time trying Laura Geller cosmetics and it was so good! it's my favorite fall color! Very creamy, soft and pigmented! I love it!
Brina J.
Brina J.
Galena, MO
Review for: Purple Currant
I adore this lip crayon. It's most definitely moisturizing as the name implies, but didn't expect it to be so moisturizing! The color is also a very nice color as well. Definitely recommend it!
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Review for: Lychee Glace
I bought this product recently because I was looking for a bright coral color for summer. It's definitely perfect for the season, and isn't too bright for my pale complexion. The staying power is amazing! I put it on in the morning when I opened my mail, it lasted all day and even all night when I forgot to take it off before going to bed (although it was faded a bit). I plan on purchasing more because it's a great product that lasts and lasts.
Kristie p.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
Review for: Dragon Fruit Sorbet
Love these! This color is so pretty. Lasts a good amounts of time and keeps my lips soft. I need to get a few more of these :)
Ami H.
Ami H.
Review for: Purple Currant, Cranberry Glaze, Plum Freeze, Lychee Glace, Watermelon Cooler
i LOVE this product it gides up smoothly and its really cheer. They are very moisterising, I've only bought them on time but i would buy it again. The packaging is pretty simple but it's classy. And you definetly get what you paid for. I recommend this for everyone!