BY LAURA GELLER

for lips that are smooth and sweet! Laura says: "Cold weather and a dry indoor environment all contribute to making your lips parched and uncomfortable - and nothing makes lips look worse! Plus, dryness and flakiness keeps your lip color from looking smooth and even. The solution is to exfoliate at least once a week or more often as needed. That s why I created Lip Strip, the perfect prep for the prettiest pout. The delicious formula blends cosmetic quality Brazilian sugar with cooling peppermint in a creamy base. Loaded with lubricating butters, this soothing and effective treatment will help to smooth away dry flaky skin on lips. Plus, it s so natural, you can actually lick it off!" Benefits: Contains organic Brazilian sugar cane, a natural and mild exfoliant that smoothes and soothes. Spearmint oil and peppermint oil provide a cool invigorating sensation without irrit see more...

Emre Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
Not sure if I really like or dislike this product. It has a minty scent and makes your lips feel nice. I feel that my lips feel moisturized. However, over time, my lips seem more dry than before. Even if I keep applying it, my lips start to get try after 5-10 mins. I hope it had lasting effects! I would compare this to Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Lip Butter. It has similar application.
Yolanda S.
Waco
I HAVE TRY A LOT OF LIP SCRUB AND HAVE FOUND A FEW I REALLY ENJOY ONE WAS MY MAKE KAY PEACH LIP SCRUB WHICH I REALLY REALLY LOVE BUT WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS ONE I NEED THIS IN MY DREAM VOXBOX
Livia H.
This is probably the most used product I own. I try to do a lip scrub every other day and always reach for this one. It does a good job exfoliating, I really recommend this product.
Samantha B.
Rome, NY
This stuff is amazing! I run for this when I have chapped lips in the winter. It works so well to get rid of the flaky dead skin on the lips and leaves them feeling so soft and moisturized. While they say you can lick it off, I don't recommend it ha
Autumn W.
Bridgeville, PA
I love this product, but its so hard to come by now! Ive been using the clinique lip scrubs but they just don't compare
Maribel M.
Lakewood
Im in love with this product a great lip quit for us women to try out makes us feel more pretty i personally love it
Laura J.
I like this for winter esp when I have chapped lips- nice feel and scent, too.
Malea S.
Does this lip scrub take all of the dead skin off? And how does it leave your lips after?
Morgan R.
My lips get super dry constantly and they always get "the line" from dead skin collecting where my top and bottom lip meet. Will this product help combat this??