Laura Geller Beauty Light Beams Ultimate Lip Shine Gloss uploaded by Ronette B.

BY LAURA GELLER

Passion Fruit~ A softly shimmering frosted pink. A high shine lip gloss infused with natural fruit and plant oils such as Cranberry, Pomegranate, Apricot and Grape Seed Oil to promote and deliver comfortable-feeling, healthy looking lips. Light Beams has ultra-smooth wear and is lightweight. This formula also contains moisturizing, nourishing and conditioning ingredients such as Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter to help keep lips in optimal condition. Ultimate Lip Shine Gloss, Passion Fruit. see more...

Kaitlyn P.
This product was alright in comparison to many others on the market of its kind. I'm a fan of Laura Geller but this product wasn't on my favorites list. The consistency of the product was slightly tacky and made my lips sticky after a while and overall I just wasn't really impressed. However, the product looks beautiful on the lips it just doesn't feel as pretty as it looks.
Jori H.
Paris, MI
I use this product a lot with mat lipsticks. since i do not always like the mat look i can use this to shine up my lips and make them look more smooth. i also love the color of this i like more neutral or nude colors because it makes me look a little tanner so its nice to have something like this in a color you love.
Jennifer S.
Mercer, PA
Review for: Passion Fruit
Laura Geller is a top notch brand. I cant say enough good things about all of their products, they do tend to be a little pricey but they are high end. You definitely get what you pay for. I am a repeat user and I highly recommend all of Laura Gellers products
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD
OMG my lips are so soft and smooth when I use this. I have used alone or with a lipstick and I love it.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
This gloss is very attractive, and can look good on all skin and feature tones. It's very shiny, does not have a sticky texture, and really doesn't have much of a scent or taste- which I think is a positive because that way it can appeal to everyone.
Amelia D.
Kentwood, MI
Review for: Passion Fruit
I have sensitive lips and have yet to have a problem with this gloss. It applies very easily out of the squeeze tube and smells fruity. It offers a sheer hint of color and has decent staying power without being sticky.
Jeanne S.
Review for: Passion Fruit
This gloss truly is lightweight. It is moisturizing and I did not find it to be sticky. It has good color payoff and is lightly scented. I will consider buying this again.
@na L.
Rocky Face, GA
Review for: Passion Fruit
I bought this .... I loved the color try it thpught it was going to be a little better since I paid a little bit more but I would buy it again yes I would
Rachel R.
I really love this color i always wear it, it isn't overly wet or shiny it is beautiful and perfect for any age!
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Laura Geller Light Beams Ultimate Lip Shine Gloss is one of my most favorite lip-glosses ever!! Such great quality!