Laura Geller Beauty Light Beams Ultimate Lip Shine Gloss

$9.94 on QVC
2.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Passion Fruit~ A softly shimmering frosted pink. A high shine lip gloss infused with natural fruit and plant oils such as Cranberry, Pomegranate, Apricot and Grape Seed Oil to promote and deliver comfortable-feeling, healthy looking lips. Light Beams has ultra-smooth wear and is lightweight. This formula also contains moisturizing, nourishing and conditioning ingredients such as Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter to help keep lips in optimal condition. Ultimate Lip Shine Gloss, Passion Fruit.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Geller Beauty Light Beams Ultimate Lip Shine Gloss!
Product Highlights
This gloss is very attractive, and can look good on all skin and feature tones. It's very shiny, does not have a sticky texture, and really doesn't have much of a scent or taste- which I think is a positive because that way it can appeal to everyone. in 3 reviews
3 years ago
This product was alright in comparison to many others on the market of its kind. I'm a fan of Laura Geller but this product wasn't on my favorites list. The consistency of the product was slightly tacky and made my lips sticky after a while and overall I just wasn't really impressed. However, the product looks beautiful on the lips it just doesn't feel as pretty as it looks.
3 years agoParis, MI
I use this product a lot with mat lipsticks. since i do not always like the mat look i can use this to shine up my lips and make them look more smooth. i also love the color of this i like more neutral or nude colors because it makes me look a little tanner so its nice to have something like this in a color you love.
3 years agoMERCER, PA
Review for: Passion Fruit
Laura Geller is a top notch brand. I cant say enough good things about all of their products, they do tend to be a little pricey but they are high end. You definitely get what you pay for. I am a repeat user and I highly recommend all of Laura Gellers products
2 years agoNiagara Falls, NY
Review for: Mauve-A-Lous
These are amazing!!! The tube is a super easy applicator. The product itself is super glossy and glides on wonderfully. The formula feels smooth on the lips and not sticky at all. The product smelled great, and the different colors left a really pretty hint of color on the lips. These are definitely my favorite, go to lip glosses that are super easy to apply and look amazing!!
6 years agoPearland, TX
6 years agoKentwood, MI
Review for: Passion Fruit
I have sensitive lips and have yet to have a problem with this gloss. It applies very easily out of the squeeze tube and smells fruity. It offers a sheer hint of color and has decent staying power without being sticky.
6 years ago
Review for: Passion Fruit
This gloss truly is lightweight. It is moisturizing and I did not find it to be sticky. It has good color payoff and is lightly scented. I will consider buying this again.
5 years agoRocky Face, GA
Review for: Passion Fruit
I bought this .... I loved the color try it thpught it was going to be a little better since I paid a little bit more but I would buy it again yes I would
4 years agoBay St Louis, MS
I love the colors of the glosses and the texture. I wish it would stay on longer and have a better taste to them. They almost taste like bad medicine.
4 years agoBinghamton, NY
Laura Geller Light Beams Ultimate Lip Shine Gloss is one of my most favorite lip-glosses ever!! Such great quality!