MakeupEye MakeupMascaraLaura Geller
Beauty StyleLASH Intense Lengthening Mascara

Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller StyleLASH Intense Lengthening Mascara

by Laura Geller

Laura Geller StyleLASH Intense Lengthening Mascara Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup - Mascara

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller StyleLASH Intense Lengthening Mascara!
nelly M.
Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller StyleLASH Intense Lengthening Mascara uploaded by nelly M.
Laura Geller StyleLASH Lengthening Mascara in Black was a great mascara. It was very black, made my lashes really long and voluptuous. It was my first time purchasing and I will again. Loved it and recommend to try it. You will love it.
Nicole C.
Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller StyleLASH Intense Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Nicole C.
This Mascara retails for $24, and claims to lengthen, add volume and curl. This Mascara does none of that. It's a basic black Mascara. It does last all day and doesnt flake. It's not one I'd recommend or repurchase.
Carrie H.
Portsmouth , OH
Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller StyleLASH Intense Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Carrie H.
I'm impressed with this mascara it's definitely lengthening I got several compliments one person even thought I had on false lashes this product is perfect for us ladies with lash length issues I'm definitely making this my #1 mascara first time trying Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller StyleLASH Intense Lengthening Mascara and I'm a fan can't wait to try more of her products
Adri
I LOVE I GOT IT ON BOXY CHARL AND BEEN IN LOVE EVER SINCE ITS SO GOOD AND EASY TO APPLY I REALLY RECOMMEND MAKES LASHES LOOK BOMB
Karishma S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Good mascara but doesn’t give that intense volume or lift. It’s quite black however when i put it on it makes my eye lashes sparse. I love the lengthening portion of it but would love to have something that’s more voluminous.
Leanne G.
Turlock, CA
I received this in a BoxyCharm and it is a good mascara. I loved the wand and it does add good volume to my lashes. It is a little pricey in my opinion especially with all the good drugstore options so it’s not something I would purchase on my own.
Amelys P.
Las Vegas, NV
No me gusta para nada , se corre demasiado , el más mínimo sudor y ya estás toda embarrada .
Fallon O.
Horsham, PA
I love this mascara! It gives my lashes amazing length and volume. I use it for my everyday look for the work week, and can build it up for a girls night out during the week. It holds it value and I think the pricing is fair. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Meagan W.
Argyle, TX
I don't find myself reaching for this mascara as often as I do my others. And for good reason. I find that I have to apply multiple coats to get good length/volume, and when I do that, my lashes clump and get all spidery, which is not a look that I like.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
This makes my lashes look pretty good. It gives both volume and length. However, this mascara is hard to build. If you put on more than 2 coats, it will clump. The only negative thing I will say is the wand is so big that it's very easy to mascara on your face if your not careful. But other than that, this is a decent mascara.

Looking for your answer?