Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller StyleLASH Intense Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Alaina G.Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller StyleLASH Intense Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Heather I.Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller StyleLASH Intense Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Amber T.

BY LAURA GELLER

Laura Geller StyleLASH Intense Lengthening Mascara Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup - Mascara see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
This makes my lashes look pretty good. It gives both volume and length. However, this mascara is hard to build. If you put on more than 2 coats, it will clump. The only negative thing I will say is the wand is so big that it's very easy to mascara on your face if your not careful. But other than that, this is a decent mascara.
Fallon O.
Horsham, PA
I love this mascara! It gives my lashes amazing length and volume. I use it for my everyday look for the work week, and can build it up for a girls night out during the week. It holds it value and I think the pricing is fair. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Meagan W.
Argyle, TX
I don't find myself reaching for this mascara as often as I do my others. And for good reason. I find that I have to apply multiple coats to get good length/volume, and when I do that, my lashes clump and get all spidery, which is not a look that I like.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
It's a pretty good mascara. Goes on pretty easy and the black is very dark. It wears good without flaking. It gives you pretty good length but I have used drugstore brands that work about the same. I probably won't purchase again but it's a good product.
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
I got this mascara at Macy's in a gift set and I absolutely love it! It has a perfume smell which I love in mascaras because most of them have a weird odor but this one smells like flowers. It doesn't clump and it really extends your lashes giving them a fanned look. I like how it goes on your lashes and I'll definitely be purchasing again. My new favorite product.
Emily F.
I absolutely love any Laura Geller product, and this mascara is AMAZING!! I got it first in a gift bag from Ulta and immediately had to buy the full size. It never clumps to your lashes, and gives each individual lash so much added length. Would definitely buy again and again.
Maria G.
Its a great mascara really makes them full and long. the only thing i didn't like as much is if you put too much product your eyelashes start to clump. so thats the only bad thing but other than that its a great product
Mallory S.
Jonesboro, AR
This is one of the best mascaras I have ever had. It definitely lengthens and I would recommend it to anyone with short lashes.
Alaina G.
I have small lashes and I have to search around for a really good mascara. This mascara actually worked! My lashes looked longer and fuller!
Diana E.
Laura geller has amazing products which i love to purchase this was a good purchase as most that i buy is nice and lengthening great job mrs. Geller