BY LAURA GELLER

Laura Geller Spackle Undereye Multicare Eye Primer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I have terrible bags & wrinkles under my eyes - will this help? Mos...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Neat product. Primer really brightens under eye nicely, and the metal applicator piece gives a cooling effect when applying. Cool feature, but I actually many times just apply the product with my finger.
Both brightens and primes really well. I also sometimes use this on my brow bone as a subtle brightener/highlighter. Nice effect there as well.
At full price is a bit steep for what it is, but if you can fine it on sale, I highly recommend trying it.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for a couple weeks and really notice the difference: fine lines are minimized and concealer does not seem to settle as much. It feels super nice under the eye and blends nicely. It does NOT get long well with any other under eye cream I own and will ball up if I use ANYTHING under my eye before it (just a warning). I recommend this for people with fine lines around and under the eye.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample and quickly used it all. I was actually pleasantly surprised at how well it worked. It's no photo finish by Smashbox, but it is good at keeping the makeup under your eyes looking fresh and without setting into fine lines. I would buy it
Nailah B.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my holy grail under eye products. I struggle with genetic under eye darkness and fine lines. It has a metal tip to help with puffiness but I don't have that problem so I prefer to dab it on with my finger. I HIGHLY suggest that you apply this primer after your other face primers. I have found that over-manipulation of the product causes it to gel up and make a mess.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Toledo, OH
I just began using this! So far it's working wonderfully. The applicator tip is so cold under your eyes, it brightens your eyes and wakes you right up!
Aneesa R.
Aneesa R.
Stoke on trent, Staffordshire
Over time this eye primer reduces eyebags! I wear it on days when i don't wear makeup too! It holds concealer in place throughout the day and the metal tip soothes the eye area, especially when you have puffy eyes from lack of sleep!
Amber E.
Amber E.
BATON ROUGE, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have terrible bags & wrinkles under my eyes - will this help? Most products seem to make them look worse and settle in lines. I don't have dark circles, luckily!